• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:13:53 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Rider will not lean

Started by MotoJunkie440, February 19, 2020, 05:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoJunkie440

I have installed the game and played for a good 10 hours. The game worked great until the rider stopped leaning. I see the inputs moving in controller settings but the rider will not lean visually or physically while riding.

This happened while playing. The rider just sprung back to neutral position on the bike.

I reinstalled the game and the rider leaned once more. Until it stopped leaning again in just an hours time.

I installed the game on another computer and the issue persisted. I have used different controllers and keyboard, still nothing.  How can we fix this! I must play this game.. I love it.

iNsane

Dumb question, are you actually in first person view 2? The chest cam view doesn't show any rider lean.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

fridgedollar

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on February 19, 2020, 11:14:29 PMDumb question, are you actually in first person view 2? The chest cam view doesn't show any rider lean.
that was my first thought as well, not a dumb question :]

MotoJunkie440

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on February 19, 2020, 11:14:29 PMDumb question, are you actually in first person view 2? The chest cam view doesn't show any rider lean.

Nah, I have seen people get that wrong too. Regardless of view the lean physics are not working while riding. I can still rip around the track by modulating gas and brake, which is really fun. I would recommend trying this for an hour or so. I also should clarify that I am talking about Lean F/B, Lean L/R. The bike Lean works. Rider body lean does not.

MotoJunkie440

I figured it out. There is a check bock that says [X] Rider Tracking. I unchecked that box and now the rider is moving like normal!

fridgedollar

Quote from: MotoJunkie440 on February 21, 2020, 03:44:49 AMI figured it out. There is a check bock that says [X] Rider Tracking. I unchecked that box and now the rider is moving like normal!
glad you figured it out! i think that box has something to do with VR and must have broken something

Karma710

Hey I'm having this problem I have tracking disabled. Iv been playing for a month now no problems and have been playing all today. And randomly boom rider will not lean forward or back it feels like the bike still does but the animation of the rider leaning forward or back dosnt work. Left and right lean work fine and so does turn, just not forward and backward. It's throwing me off. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Iv restarted game multiple times reset settings, and recalibrated controller, and nothing.

teeds

Quote from: Karma710 on March 08, 2024, 02:44:51 AMHey I'm having this problem I have tracking disabled. Iv been playing for a month now no problems and have been playing all today. And randomly boom rider will not lean forward or back it feels like the bike still does but the animation of the rider leaning forward or back dosnt work. Left and right lean work fine and so does turn, just not forward and backward. It's throwing me off. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Iv restarted game multiple times reset settings, and recalibrated controller, and nothing.

So your lean forward is assigned and working ok in the game menu?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba