• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 21, 2020, 09:06:28 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta14e available! :)

Kraken Berg Hare Scramble (aka Erzberg) - Released 07/12/2020

Started by Resolute Kraken, February 27, 2020, 09:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon500

Asking to release track !
Modding games takes time , they release when its ready be patient like everyone else

habodude

Quote from: stoo on July 12, 2020, 10:07:44 AMSorry for trash talking here but i dont know why he come here just for insulted me, i see on the first post you have changing the description after my message.
Thanks for your work man.

why he was rude : everytime someone says something abt the track, it will be delayed. something i cant say, re*****

fridgedollar

Quote from: stoo on July 12, 2020, 09:41:22 AMyou talk to who, little shit, I'm not your friend me, and I'm free to say what I want on the forum, you're not the king here, and if you have the problem with me, I would be delighted to teach you a little dance, pick up shit!

hes also free to say what he wants, chill out

Resolute Kraken

Track released!  I hope that everyone likes it.  There are still some problems with endless synching for some people - including myself sometimes when connecting to servers to play it.  I may work at making a "lighter" version of the map with less trees and objects to see if that helps.  Hopfully Piboso can fix the synching problems soon.

One thing that works for a couple of us - turn down your graphics settings all the way to low, including the resolution before you try to connect to a server.  Then, once you have connected successfully, turn them back up.

Motoson

DeRpYDrUmMeR

Dominic

74med

Thank you so much for your time on this project.
It's really nice to ride enduro on a real map.
Can't wait to see a server full :)
Thanks again! Great job.

Resolute Kraken

Updated main post with link to Discord to post fastest race laps.

ReStartR

Super cool map, where did you found your fern assets ? would you share them on the assets thread ? Thanks great work man

BeardedKraken

Excited to ride this! Been waiting since your first post. I just have to figure out why the map has no ground currently, i went wrong somewhere.

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: BeardedKraken on August 13, 2020, 06:30:25 PMExcited to ride this! Been waiting since your first post. I just have to figure out why the map has no ground currently, i went wrong somewhere.

Follow the instructions in the readme.