• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:51:21 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Why isnt there an unrelistic 1000cc bike that we can have fun on

Started by Pacey, February 23, 2020, 01:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacey

Why isn't there an unrealistic 1000cc bike that we can have fun on? There is never a bike that has too much power.
I am sorry I can't make it but I was wondering if anyone has seen a mod or is making one it would be really fun I think

Dat450fas

Actually I really haven't seen any big cc bikes except 500cc bikes. So there might be a couple people working on some.

nilsdt96

I made a unrealistic 1000cc supermoto months ago too but i didnt released this stuff yet. I thought no one wants to play my bikes because no one seems to interest on that post of my last fun release. The 500cc YZ was buggy af. My new creations are much better... When you want i can release some of my fun bikes :D

Tell me if you want it then i will do a release.
Life is short, stunt it :D

fridgedollar

Quote from: nilsdt96 on February 28, 2020, 06:54:54 PMI made a unrealistic 1000cc supermoto months ago too but i didnt released this stuff yet. I thought no one wants to play my bikes because no one seems to interest on that post of my last fun release. The 500cc YZ was buggy af. My new creations are much better... When you want i can release some of my fun bikes :D

Tell me if you want it then i will do a release.

id be down for you to share any of your fun bikes, im always looking for new bikes to play with!