• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:27:07 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Hill Valley MX

Started by RS, March 14, 2020, 05:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RS

Hi everyone!

Fresh to MXB, hope you all like this. Design based on some of my favorite parts of tracks I've ridden or have seen elsewhere. Lots of low poly trees but shouldn't be an impact on FPS. I personally had a ~2FPS drop from bare to full asset build.

HUGE Thank you to:
TFC: Tuts and (Sandbiter's) Vegetation pack
Giopanda: Assets pack
Niko Mouk: Tuts!
And obviously PiBoSo for MXB!!

Track lap (learning a new video editing software so had to make it kinda fancy.. haha):

Track Download 8)

Rockchalice3875KTM

sick track boss! one question? where can I get that flaggerstand?

LastFriday

Docfumi

Really enjoying this track and I love the backwoods feel to it, 7/10 for the first track. Great job man.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

chugaboo47

March 14, 2020, 07:46:43 AM #4 Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 09:00:17 AM by chugaboo47
This is probably my new favorite track. Excellent job on the entire thing. flow is so good!!

Got in a room with a good group and the battles!!! No weird lines making you crash like other tracks. It makes it feel like a different game.

fridgedollar

loving it man, good stuff

conceptgraffmxs

amazing track very good creation :D

Xeaxu

best mx track of the year so far, love it my best lap time so far is a 2:24 but in can get better. THX

Nicky Locke

This is such a sick track, I really hope there is more of them to come

Frosty122

Such an amazing track! Only a few laps in but can already tell its going to one of the regulars! Thank you!
If you enjoy my work donations are greatly appreciated but not required! paypal.me/Frostymx122

Ruubs

Instant MCM2 vibes!

The track has a great layout, flow and overall style.
Phenomenal track, can't wait to see more from you!

RS

Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback. Working on another track right now. Def no time frame thou, but likely another fantasy style track. Again, all props to TFC, Niko, and Giopanda, without their efforts I probably would have given up on this a while ago.

Thanks!

Quote from: Rockchalice3875KTM on March 14, 2020, 06:17:46 AMsick track boss! one question? where can I get that flaggerstand?
PM me and I'll set you up.

iNsane

Thanks for this awesome track! Very well made as first try, textures are awesome and object placement is sick! Very MXvATV-like feeling. Thanks, keep it up!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Syd

Great track, Thank you!

Grimoire

this track in insane :O can't wait for your next track