• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:37:32 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[RELEASE] Track cameras! ***UPDATED 26-01-21****ADDED MORIN FACTORY

Started by pay2021, March 20, 2020, 04:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pay2021

I made some camera sets.

***UPDATED 26-01-21****

ADDED MORIN FACTORY
NEW PACIFIC SX

***UPDATED 20-01-21****

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/clawbc9a9e7gx/CAMERAS

***ADDED ALL NEWEST TRACKS***

HOUSTON 1
MIDENHALL
HANGTOWN
LL20
BAJA ACRES
OTTOBIANO
KEGUMS
AND MORE!

HOW INSTAL: JUST PUT THE CAMERA INTO YOR TRACK FOLDER, JUST OVERWRITE THE PREVIOUS ONE

TO INSTALL CAMERAS ON PZK TRACKS RENAME xxxtrack.pkz TO xxxtrack.zip THEN JUST UNZIP TO YOUR TRACKS FOLDER AS ANY REGULAR TRACK, THEN DELETE THE PKZ FILE

Niko Mouk

2013.mxgp.bellpuig
2013.mxgp.lommel

These tracks have already good camera set, not sure why/if you added something to it.
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

pay2021

March 24, 2020, 07:40:54 PM #2 Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 07:44:18 PM by pay2021
Quote from: Niko Mouk on March 21, 2020, 08:58:40 PM2013.mxgp.bellpuig
2013.mxgp.lommel

These tracks have already good camera set, not sure why/if you added something to it.

For have more options, like heli cam

Niko Mouk

Quote from: pay2021 on March 24, 2020, 07:40:54 PMFor have more options, like heli cam

Ho good idea mate ! Thanks for sharing
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

pay2021

pay2021

***UPDATED 26-01-21****

ADDED MORIN FACTORY
NEW PACIFIC SX

NoKnownThrone

Hey bud, this sounds like a really cool mod! But I am a little confused. I notice a lot of the Tucko tracks are super fun, but most don't have cameras. I wish all tracks had them! :)

I'm confused on the .PKZ maps, I tried to copy TFC_Paleta_Raceway_2020 to another location (so I don't mess up) and try renaming that file to .zip and it froze up on me, and I can't add anything to that compressed folder. Is this the right way to do it, just rename the .pkz > .zip and toss the camera file in there? Do I need to copy the original .pkz and place it in the zip folder too? I really want to try this out, because I realize some of the most fun I have is finally landing a really clean lap or section and want to replay it back without having to manually try to keep the camera on the rider.

Maybe I am doing something wrong with making a .zip file, basically that TFC Paleta is my goal for cameras, one of my favorite tracks. Any help or direction you can provide would be great! Also, will you be making more? If so, and I get these to work, can I request some? :)

pay2021

Quote from: NoKnownThrone on January 27, 2021, 02:43:06 AMHey bud, this sounds like a really cool mod! But I am a little confused. I notice a lot of the Tucko tracks are super fun, but most don't have cameras. I wish all tracks had them! :)

I'm confused on the .PKZ maps, I tried to copy TFC_Paleta_Raceway_2020 to another location (so I don't mess up) and try renaming that file to .zip and it froze up on me, and I can't add anything to that compressed folder. Is this the right way to do it, just rename the .pkz > .zip and toss the camera file in there? Do I need to copy the original .pkz and place it in the zip folder too? I really want to try this out, because I realize some of the most fun I have is finally landing a really clean lap or section and want to replay it back without having to manually try to keep the camera on the rider.

Maybe I am doing something wrong with making a .zip file, basically that TFC Paleta is my goal for cameras, one of my favorite tracks. Any help or direction you can provide would be great! Also, will you be making more? If so, and I get these to work, can I request some? :)

Take for example "TFC_Paleta_Raceway_2020", maintain the PKZ but create a folder in tracks mod folder with the same name like "TFC_Paleta_Raceway_2020" then put the TSC file there.

To make cameras for locked tracks like TFC_Paleta_Raceway_2020, just make a camera file with the same name, you can ceate one in track editor, you dont need the actual track for that, and start guessing the coordinates.