• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:51:29 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

GNCC Hare Scramble request

Started by loganwren245, March 21, 2020, 07:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loganwren245

Is there anybody out there who'd be interested in a GNCC style track for this game? i'd personally love to see a hare scramble track in this game being a woods rider myself because the physics seem to work pretty well with enduro as opposed to other games and i think it'd be a great fit with everything.

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

fridgedollar

Quote from: loganwren245 on March 21, 2020, 07:19:10 AMthe physics seem to work pretty well with enduro

what game have you been playing?? ;]

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: fridgedollar on March 21, 2020, 11:54:29 AM
Quote from: loganwren245 on March 21, 2020, 07:19:10 AMthe physics seem to work pretty well with enduro

what game have you been playing?? ;]

While frustrating at times, the physics aren't that bad - and you'd be surprised at what you can actually do.  The physics make it a challenge anyways instead of an easy ride - ever watch a non-pro rider at Erzberg?  Yeah, that is what you are going to look like without practice :P

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: loganwren245 on March 21, 2020, 07:19:10 AMIs there anybody out there who'd be interested in a GNCC style track for this game? i'd personally love to see a hare scramble track in this game being a woods rider myself because the physics seem to work pretty well with enduro as opposed to other games and i think it'd be a great fit with everything.

But to answer your question - yes, I've thought about doing this after I'm done with Erzberg.  GNCC is way easier than that.  Was thinking of trying to do replica of the Big Buck or something.

loganwren245

Quote from: Resolute Kraken on March 25, 2020, 11:56:02 PM
Quote from: loganwren245 on March 21, 2020, 07:19:10 AMIs there anybody out there who'd be interested in a GNCC style track for this game? i'd personally love to see a hare scramble track in this game being a woods rider myself because the physics seem to work pretty well with enduro as opposed to other games and i think it'd be a great fit with everything.

But to answer your question - yes, I've thought about doing this after I'm done with Erzberg.  GNCC is way easier than that.  Was thinking of trying to do replica of the Big Buck or something.
Big Buck would be awesome to have in Mx Bikes