• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

November 23, 2020, 10:23:43 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta15b available! :)

{W.I.P} Retro Bikes

Started by Gin, March 27, 2020, 03:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gin

March 27, 2020, 03:22:12 PM Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 01:48:26 AM by Gin
UPDATE

Date: July 25,2020

Okay so I just want to make this really quick update on where we're at with these retro bikes. So to start it off, I have been optimizing these bike models for the game. They were not optimized at first; they were too high poly but now I'm making them all low poly enough so that they can be put into the game. I have optimized at least the Honda's and the KTM. I'm moving on to the Kawasaki's and the rest of them as we speak. I've heard that some of you were asking people everyday about these bikes which is really unnecessary because they're probably not going to come for a little while now especially since insane went away on this vacation for 3-4 weeks, so that kind of holds the process of these bikes but I'm still trying to do my part in this. Just wait patiently for these, I know people are excited I mean I am too but you don't have to ask you everyday about when these bikes are coming out they're going to come out eventually. That's all i wanted to say I did make a update video as well if you want to watch that, it has some more information about this

- Another Quick Update -

Date: September 2, 2020

Not going to be modeling for a while.
Kind of got burned out on making these bikes.
And school started for me so I cant focus on this 100%.
But I have finished the yz and Suzuki so whenever we put the bikes into the game.
Every bike except for the husky and the tm will be in there.
I will finish them someday, really don't know yet.

CBM Racing

Looks so sick! If you need reference photos I may know someone that can help you out.

LastFriday

Udon

Awesome! Really lovin' the way that KTM looks

Gin

Quote from: CBM Racing on April 16, 2020, 04:05:38 AMLooks so sick! If you need reference photos I may know someone that can help you out.
ok bro

jtrs_61

very exciting indeed! those CR's!! thanks for bringing content to the community!

pacopastor34

Amazing bikes!!

As I said. I you need help. Importing them just tell me.

Gin

WestSideWill763

cant wait to see the release its a fuckin two stroke overload!!! excited to make retro graphics!

Gin

Quote from: WestSideWill763 on April 19, 2020, 11:05:26 PMcant wait to see the release its a fuckin two stroke overload!!! excited to make retro graphics!
i know i'am excited to

EdoKtm21

Ginxma i've seen couple of your videos, are you still having problems with ingame?

Gin

Quote from: EdoKtm21 on April 20, 2020, 02:45:01 PMGinxma i've seen couple of your videos, are you still having problems with ingame?

oh i haven't had any problems because i haven't put them in game yet. I will once i finish all of them. i'am almost finished, all i have left are the kx 125 and 250. Then i will talk to some people about helping me.