• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

August 08, 2020, 05:29:56 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta14e available! :)

{W.I.P} Retro Bikes

Started by Gin, March 27, 2020, 03:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeRpYDrUmMeR

When will we be getting these beast?
Dominic

Gin

DeRpYDrUmMeR

Ok man but good work also thanks for the reply
Dominic

Gin

UPDATE

Okay so I just want to make this really quick update on where we're at with these retro bikes. So to start it off, I have been optimizing these bike models for the game. They were not optimized at first; they were too high poly but now I'm making them all low poly enough so that they can be put into the game. I have optimized at least the Honda's and the KTM. I'm moving on to the Kawasaki's and the rest of them as we speak. I've heard that some of you were asking people everyday about these bikes which is really unnecessary because they're probably not going to come for a little while now especially since insane went away on this vacation for 3-4 weeks, so that kind of holds the process of these bikes but I'm still trying to do my part in this. Just wait patiently for these, I know people are excited I mean I am too but you don't have to ask you everyday about when these bikes are coming out they're going to come out eventually. That's all i wanted to say I did make a update video as well if you want to watch that, it has some more information about this

Gin

July 29, 2020, 08:16:37 AM #34 Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 08:18:23 AM by Gin
YOUTUBE TEST CLIPS

These still test bikes so I can see how big I need to make stuff, these are not going to be in the game(the test bikes).I am still Optimizing the rest of the bikes. I just wanted to show you guys what they look like in MX bikes or what they're going to kind of look like. Oh and another side note these are not all the Retro bikes, these are just some of the Retro bikes. I have optimized almost all of them except for maybe if like six or seven maybe like nine bikes I still have a lot to got but after that i'm pretty much have to just wait for insane to get back and then we can start up the next process from there but yeah these are not all there by such as some bikes that I've shown you I didn't do test bikes for all of them, only did it for some of them

carmadesign25

Gin

Here's all the skins i made for the hondas over time

Butters232

When its released any chance of a psd? Im thinking of making a Danny Hamel bike.

Gin

Quote from: Butters232 on Today at 02:38:49 AMWhen its released any chance of a psd? Im thinking of making a Danny Hamel bike.
Yea the psds will come out at the same time