• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 05, 2020, 12:16:56 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta14d available! :)

2017 KEGUMS MXGP

Started by conceptgraffmxs, April 21, 2020, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinned166

Excellent work! This track is well executed and a lot of fun thank you

Corvy

Hello,
Thank you for this track which visually is very pretty, I only regret that the ruts are already drawn (a mxsimulator before the deformation) and suddenly when the world rolls on the track, it becomes mono trajectory. you can not change tracks or intersect a turn to facilitate overtaking or other, if you want to change ruts you lose the front ... it's really a shame.
many players complain about it ...
the ground is not resembling and much too hard, MxBikes is not mxsimulator, so the bases must be different ...

otherwise beautiful decor work etc ...
we can have fun but if an update of the track by modifying a little texture and ruts was made, it would be great ...
these are only constructive criticisms to move forward and not have the same things on the next tracks
cordially

Pluffiz

conceptgraffmxs

Quote from: giopanda on April 23, 2020, 02:59:10 PM
Quote from: conceptgraffmxs on April 23, 2020, 02:23:25 PMI take your comments into account Giopanda I will try to improve this rating on my next track :)

little update after a lot of laps offline:
track erosion is very visible after only one lap, so i guess it was disabled on the server maybe?
so the only concern for now is the monotony of the texture, but the more i ride this track the more i like it!
did you used a single soil type for the whole track?

and one last thing: where are the trackside cameraaas!?!

I have to finish the camera they have been forgotten and for adhesion I use a mixture of soil soft soil and sand

WellsMX524

Nice job importing this track.  As always, this track is immersive visually and plays great!