• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:58:24 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Acreage 247

Started by BeefLilly247, July 26, 2020, 01:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeefLilly247

What's up everyone?! Hope you all are doing well. I come with news! New track! For my second release, I decided to make a freeride map. Acreage 247. I had a lot of fun making this. Was so easy to get carried away while testing. Can't wait to see people start riding it!

Info
Map size: 1000m x 1000m

1 race track - Overpass Raceway
2 free ride tracks
70+ jumps scattered throughout the map. There are a handful that can only be done on a 450.
Bikes: 250/450 4-strokes are great. 250 2-stroke rides well too. You will likely be working on a 125.

>>>DOWNLOAD LINK<<<

Have fun with this one! I hope you guys enjoy it :)

Thanks to:
ResoluteKraken
Insane
Ruubs
Giopanda
Beyer
GDUB
Tucko
TFC
And the rest of the community <3

WestSideWill763

been so excited for this track ever since you first were posting pics of it looks amazing thanks for all the hard work that went into making this track

Frosty122

Can't wait to try it out man! Throwing a server up now!
If you enjoy my work donations are greatly appreciated but not required! paypal.me/Frostymx122

|BEYER|

what an amazing map beef. thank you very much. will have loads of fun on it!!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

This track is great. The track itself is a lot of fun on all bikes but 125's specifically. The freeride stuff I like the 450. So much fun, proper labour of love. Well done mate 👍

Tturney918

Thank you. The map is awesome. Really appreciate how you added some little ruts to the free ride stuff.

jtrs_61

Great work mang,  Thanks for sharing your creation with the community! I like how the lines for the free ride are easily visible... well most of em lol.   

Docfumi

Thanks for this track, very well made, and hella fun.

Cheers :D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

OG_ROAR

January 05, 2021, 12:38:25 AM #9 Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 12:46:51 AM by OG_ROAR
Any chance for a reupoload? I've tried in 3 browsers,  Mega is just hanging on this one.

No issues with Mega on other DL's.

Track looks sick!

Thank you!

Edit: Nevermind, jumped the gun. Must of been a Mega hiccup, its working now.