• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:29:49 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Wheelies! (some thoughts about wheelies)

Started by Pl4mmmh7, October 27, 2014, 04:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pl4mmmh7

Hi! I've been having fun with the beta for a few hours now and few toughts came to my mind. Firstly it would be amazing if you automaticly could look foward (like MX vs. ATV) when doing a wheelie. Of course the skyboxes are very pretty and so, but in a video game you need some kind of visual reference to succeed such a scary stunts like driving around with the front wheel lifted. Also when your rear fender scrapes the ground (12' clock angles ->) you shouldn't instantly crash. Actually there could be some cool scraping sounds like in da real life.

Oh well, these was just my little thoughts. I know this isn't a wheelie simulator, but I just wanted to share my thoughts about some little aspects that some people may find completely unnecessary. There in Finland there's more like a (large) mixed stunt culture rather than pure motocross/enduro community, so I know bunch of people who'll find these little details very important. Not to mention that the extreme arctic weather makes the everyday riding in the winter kind of displeasing, so people will have plenty of time to play this game.

But keep up the good work. :) And if you haven't noticed yet my english is pretty bad. Sorry about that.