• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 21, 2020, 06:28:49 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta14e available! :)

Complete 365MX Gear Pack by Frosty122

Started by Patf122, April 18, 2020, 11:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patf122

April 18, 2020, 11:38:00 PM Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 09:06:39 AM by Patf122
Hey guys, so a friend(BaluZ) had made some of the 365 gears that have been posted before but now that I am more confident in photoshop I wanted to remake all of 365's gear that they have released. All textures were made using the real gear to try and get it as realistic as possible. First time making gear for me, so any feedback/tips are appreciated! Hope you guys enjoy, tons of hours went into this one haha!

Updated 4/20/20 - After looking at the gear in game for abit and some feedback from others I went back and changed the colour tone on pretty much every set. ex. made the white gear match the a-stars white boots and darkened a few others. Sorry for those that already downloaded but I'm sure you will like it even more!

https://ibb.co/khBdqS4

http://www.mediafire.com/file/80ci9kjy46prpb7/365_Gear_Pack.rar/file

If you enjoy my work donations are greatly appreciated but not required! paypal.me/Frostymx122

Ponza

great job Pat, good to see how you improved your skills over the past few months! keep it up mate

Patf122

Updated 4/20/20. See original post. Thanks Ponza! Thanks for always helping out!
If you enjoy my work donations are greatly appreciated but not required! paypal.me/Frostymx122

ClipClep

Hey man! You rock for doing these!! I'm with the 365mx team, and I gotta say these are on point! (I know Brett sure liked them!  ;D )

Patf122

hey dude, that's awesome to hear he liked them! Been wearing their gear since 2017 now! I've seen your name around on their insta, glad to see ya on here!

Gojko87jd

no wonder that Pat improved when He has such a Mentor as YOU Ponza. You're a living legend of skinning.