• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 05, 2020, 10:39:52 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta14d available! :)

OEM 2020 - Additional Downloads, Patches and Templates

Started by iNsane | WW, May 04, 2020, 10:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNsane | WW

May 04, 2020, 10:49:27 AM Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 01:25:41 PM by iNsane | WW Reason: Added CRF
This is the thread where I will cover all additional downloads & minor patches for the 2020 OEM bikes (which I've imported), to be able to keep track on what I've done, what I'm missing and what I want to add.

There will be loads of stuff here, so here's some hyperlinks once the thread will be hard to read:

Patches
- KTM Shock Wrong Texture Fix
Add-Ons / Model Changes
- TM Stock to Factory Base Model
Model Swaps
PSDs
- SXF/SX
- TM
- KXF
- FC/TC
- YZ/F
- CRF

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS OR LEAVE YOU A TIP

Patches
1. KTM Shock Wrong Texture Fix

Description:
So it seems like the rear shock was still linked to the FC's metal texture. This patch will fix this. Thanks Frosty122 for letting me know!

Download:
KTM Shock Wrong Texture Fix.zip via OneDrive

Add-Ons / Model Changes
1. TM Stock to Factory Base Model
Picture: (click to enlarge)

Description:
Re-Export of the TM by LC Créations with 100% untouched model and textures, making the base model factory. Both categories (250 and 450) have the double sided DOMA mounted. Follow the instructions in the ZIP.

Download:
TM Factory (Doma, LC Model untouched).zip via OneDrive

Model Swaps
... to come

PSDs
tip: all PSDs have been named after the texture the bike needs (e.g. sxf_livery.psd -> sxf_livery.tga)
tip2: for the normals you might want to edit your normal in the PSD, save that as a seperate image, edit the normal textures I've provided in the ZIP and keep the alpha channel untouched. Make sure to save it as 32bit.

1. SXF/SX

Description:
Guess it's the most anticipated model so here we instantly start with the SXF/SX template
Yes I know, the metal PSD is a mess. I kept most of it original as Damien already provided us with some "colorme" layers. Find them and you'll figure out where some parts are. I also included some "useful UVs" in order to make life a little bit easier.
*Thanks to Michail for the cutout!

Download:
SXF_Template.zip via OneDrive
*updated 05/05/20 - added cutout to PSD

2. TM

Description:
Here's the full TM template, further informations are located in the PSD. After todays discussion on the MXB Discord, feel free to either use "my" part of the plastics AO, or disable the MXB folder and enable the disabled layer in the Shadings folder and put that folder back to 100%. To defend me again: I've only lowered the Shadings folder to 75% and unlinked the plastics part of those to get rid of all the scratches from the plastics (remember we have mud layers, bike is getting muddy and scratched while riding). Also I've learned to not put shadings to 100%... :)

Download:
TM_Template.zip via OneDrive
*updated 05/10/20 - PSD should work now in GIMP

3. KXF

Description:
The plastics template for the KXF. This is the only template that will be available, as it was Ruben's request to do so. Otherwise we wouldn't have this pretty bike in the game, I hope you understand!
*Thanks to Frosty for the cutout!

Download:
KXF_Template.zip via OneDrive
*updated 05/10/20 - added cutout to PSD

4. FC/TC

Description:
Yes I know, the metal PSD is a mess. I kept most of it original as Damien already provided us with some "colorme" layers. Find them and you'll figure out where some parts are. I also included some "useful UVs" in order to make life a little bit easier.
*Thanks to Frosty for the cutout!

Download:
TC_FC_Templates.zip via OneDrive
*updated 05/10/20 - added cutout to PSD

5. YZ/F

Description:
That's the PSD of the YZF we have in game. Not imported by me, but the source files have been shared on the MXS forum, so here we are. Should be yzf.tga, as the PSD shows.

Download:
oldYZF_Template.zip via OneDrive

6. CRF

Description:
Here's the PSD for the CRFs. It's modified from what we had before (removed some stuff and added some minor normals, like welds).

Download:
CRF_Template.zip via OneDrive

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

iNsane | WW

May 05, 2020, 02:02:21 AM #1 Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 02:53:25 AM by iNsane | WW
update 05/05/2020:
added: TM Stock to Factory Base Model
added: TM PSD

edited: SXF PSD (thanks again to Michail for the cutout!)

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Xeaxu

Thanks so much, I'm gonna make my first design on the KTM hopefully I don't suck.

iNsane | WW

update 05/05/2020 (2):
added: KTM Shock Wrong Texture Fix

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Morin

You're the man! Guess I should start on that mega paint pack..

iNsane | WW

update 05/08/2020:
added: KXF Template
added: TC/FC Templates

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

iNsane | WW

update 05/10/2020:
edited: added Cutout to KXF PSD (Thanks Frosty!)
edited: added Cutout to TC/FC PSD (Thanks Frosty!)
fix: The TM PSD can now be opened with GIMP
fix: inverted the normals in each PSD beforehand (photoshop white -> black in mxb, so if you want to "raise" something, you need to blacken instead of whiten it)

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

mcdaddymacswag712

iNsane | WW

update 05/19/2020:
add: YZ/F template

CRF template will take some time because mediafire:

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

osmeralda

Just FYI the yamaha psd can not be opened with gimp. I do not know if this is something you have control over, but just to let you know!:D

iNsane | WW

Quote from: osmeralda on May 24, 2020, 08:33:29 PMJust FYI the yamaha psd can not be opened with gimp. I do not know if this is something you have control over, but just to let you know!:D

What's the error? Something with layer -1?

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

osmeralda

Quote from: iNsane | WW on May 24, 2020, 08:47:49 PM
Quote from: osmeralda on May 24, 2020, 08:33:29 PMJust FYI the yamaha psd can not be opened with gimp. I do not know if this is something you have control over, but just to let you know!:D

What's the error? Something with layer -1?

I think it was something with unsupported file something. Can't remember anymore😅

iNsane | WW

Quote from: osmeralda on May 25, 2020, 12:00:47 AMthink it was something with unsupported file something. Can't remember anymore😅

hmm, this is weird. Just tried opening the PSD with newest GIMP and it works, clicked on "keep" and everything's fine.

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

JNS47

No problems with opening the yz for me, GIMP version 2.10.14. No problems with the tm either, with which I had the error before.

osmeralda

well that's wierd my laptop opens it just fine but my desktop won't even tho they are running the same gimp. Sorry for the inconvenience it has to be something with my gimp :D