• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:52:05 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM 2020 - Additional Downloads, Patches and Templates

Started by iNsane, May 04, 2020, 10:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeRpYDrUmMeR

Do you think somebody could make me a rm 125 with black levers, no graphics with just plain plastics that are restyled like this one in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwJFFadvSM8
Dominic

CBM Racing

Hey DpYDrUmMeR
Quote from: DeRpYDrUmMeR on July 10, 2020, 04:44:21 AMDo you think somebody could make me a rm 125 with black levers, no graphics with just plain plastics that are restyled like this one in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwJFFadvSM8
Hey DpYDrUmMeR I have found if you ask the community to build you something they will most likely never do it or just ignore you but if you learn how to do it on your own a lot of members will try to help you with any questions or issues you are having. I have just seen so many people ask the same question and they either get no response or "instead of wasting your time asking you could be using that time to learn" response. Just a heads up. I know it seems overwhelming to build your own bike but with time, a lot of hard work, and help from the community you can get it done.
Cheers

fridgedollar

Quote from: DeRpYDrUmMeR on July 10, 2020, 04:44:21 AMDo you think somebody could make me a rm 125 with black levers, no graphics with just plain plastics that are restyled like this one in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwJFFadvSM8
why did you post this here? lol

DeRpYDrUmMeR

Well, I thought I would post it here because it's OEM pack with rm 125
Dominic

DeRpYDrUmMeR

Yeah But I ask people how to build a bike with like blender and stuff and people will just say its hard I wish somebody would make like a series of videos to learn it so yeah.
Dominic

hvpmvp

Quote from: DeRpYDrUmMeR on July 25, 2020, 05:21:22 AMYeah But I ask people how to build a bike with like blender and stuff and people will just say its hard I wish somebody would make like a series of videos to learn it so yeah.
I've yet to find someone who instead of giving a direction in blender says "it's hard".  The best place to learn modeling is youtube, as there are tons of modeling tutorials.  If you choose to use blender, blenderguru has some great tutorials.  It's best to start modeling things like forks and shocks as those are quite easy.
Modeler

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: hvpmvp on August 07, 2020, 03:47:13 AM
Quote from: DeRpYDrUmMeR on July 25, 2020, 05:21:22 AMYeah But I ask people how to build a bike with like blender and stuff and people will just say its hard I wish somebody would make like a series of videos to learn it so yeah.
I've yet to find someone who instead of giving a direction in blender says "it's hard".  The best place to learn modeling is youtube, as there are tons of modeling tutorials.  If you choose to use blender, blenderguru has some great tutorials.  It's best to start modeling things like forks and shocks as those are quite easy.

This 100%.. Getting the model in game is the easy bit. Modelling the bike takes months if done properly. That's the other problem though, time.

If you really want to do it you can. YouTube, Blender 2.8 and some patience and you can have yourself a bike.

DeRpYDrUmMeR

Well, I was looking more for how to start making bike models like learning how to draw a dirtbike you know what I mean But, I think I will watch some model tutorials in blender also thanks for the help. Also, in some MX bikes servers on discord, I ask people about skins and models and they reply with "idk" or 'it's "hard"
Dominic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: DeRpYDrUmMeR on August 07, 2020, 09:03:27 AMWell, I was looking more for how to start making bike models like learning how to draw a dirtbike you know what I mean But, I think I will watch some model tutorials in blender also thanks for the help. Also, in some MX bikes servers on discord, I ask people about skins and models and they reply with "idk" or 'it's "hard"

If you learn navigating Blender (tools, screens etc.. ), how to use the mesh tools, modifiers, UV unwrapping, materials and similar basics, you can make what you want.

Start simple, if you watch a tutorial on how to make a simple building or a gun or whatever then you can model a bike no problem. Same concept different application 👍

DeRpYDrUmMeR

Ok, thanks for the insight tfc I will try to learn blender
Dominic

JaxzenKurtis34

if I download the Honda from here can I use it in game?

iNsane

For stuff I always include a readme. Please read it. A model "swap" is fully compatible in multiplayer and only changes the graphic appearance of a bike.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Yashi

Hello OEM team! I would really love make some graphic kits for the 1997 CR250, but i can't find the templace, and the paints directory is empty, is it possible to have the base paint or the template please?
Keep up the good work!

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

CBL Gaming