• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:11:35 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Paint Sugestion

Started by radtad988, October 27, 2014, 10:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radtad988

IF Any Body Whats A Personal Bike Tell Me In The Comments And put Your Email Down And I'll Send You A Meadfire link
RAW 2 STROKE

Snappe

Don't put your emails down.

1Twelve

You heard the man^

And there is no real reason to want a "Personal Bike" seeing as every bike released allows you too have your own numbers on it. The only way to have your own bike is too not release it. Only reason I haven't release my Prospect bike is because I'm really lazy and have been #tryharding Mx Sim ;D Another thing, GIMP is free, it's a good way too learn how too skin/texture. That's how I started, now I'm making real bike graphics!

radtad988

ok thanks for telling me the right resson pibso and the other guy but pibso i'm not a hacker i just a 10 year old kid who wants to make people happy ok
RAW 2 STROKE

Snappe

Quote from: radtad988 on October 30, 2014, 07:24:05 AM
i'm not a hacker

Not saying anything of the sort old chap! But if people start putting their emails down, some web-bot will scoop them all up and put them into a great big spam machine of doom.
And then your inboxes will become tainted with unsolicited offers from the likes of DOCTOR MAXMAN and CHEAP SWISS WATCHES.
But feel free to put down your emails if you like that sort of thing.

radtad988

thanks pibso i did't know but thanks for the quick reply and Mx Bikes
RAW 2 STROKE

1Twelve

Also just for reference, thats not pib lmao. Thats Snappe, he helped make the game as well (or he just stood there eating food while pib did all the work)

radtad988

Ttwelve hey i just finshed our mj engerinering motox and i'm getting ready for flattrack session i was ondering if you could sponser me
RAW 2 STROKE