• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:57:06 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

pay2021 skins on oem bikes

Started by warking34, May 05, 2020, 05:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pay2021

January 06, 2022, 01:11:31 PM #30 Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 01:21:39 PM by pay2021
Quote from: Mcervantes3221 on January 24, 2021, 08:12:16 AMWow! I just came across this post and am so impressed by insane for his intelligent responses.
Pay2021 was so overwhelmed that several times his responses don't make any sense, and at no point show any of insane's responses to be incorrect. And then the grammar....
You made his head go 🤯

A wise man once said...
"Better to be silent and thought a fool, then speak and remove all doubt".

I have seen him release stuff for free so I think we should give him credit for that. But selling stuff that he makes by taking little bits and pieces from others and putting it together, doesn't seem right. Especially if it screws things up in game for people and they end up on a wild goose hunt for hours because he doesn't warn them. Sounds ....rigged to me.

"Deny children of their dreams" and "wanting to see the graphic's potential in mxb"

Really?!?!?! So pathetic.
Then he wouldn't be selling them, how about the children that can't afford his ripoff's? Is he going to deny their dreams...

Show me the proof, or from where you know that I sell things, because I have never done it, then, if you base it only on the sayings of others, you are not as smart as you say you are.
So pathetic.

iNsane

Quote from: fridgedollar on January 24, 2021, 10:18:16 AMthis was done with over 8 months ago, no need to start more drama

We digging that up year after year now? 😂

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

fridgedollar

pay2021

Quote from: iNsane on January 06, 2022, 03:04:50 PM
Quote from: fridgedollar on January 24, 2021, 10:18:16 AMthis was done with over 8 months ago, no need to start more drama

We digging that up year after year now? 😂

This is like christmas 😂😂😂