• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:26:08 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Simulator

Started by PizzaChet, October 29, 2014, 02:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PizzaChet

Well, everyone is foaming at the mouth to mention MXS in their posts, so...how many of you have it? The forum member list here reads like it was cut/paste from MXS forum members. Hack away at it or embrace it here...
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

1Twelve

Not kidding..99% of everyone on here is from MXS. There was a lot of hype about this game on the sim forum, but with the MXS SX season coming soon, a lot of us have been preparing for it (me included) so we haven't had time for the MXB.

GDUBMX

Quote from: 1Twelve on October 29, 2014, 06:23:44 AM
Not kidding..99% of everyone on here is from MXS. There was a lot of hype about this game on the sim forum, but with the MXS SX season coming soon, a lot of us have been preparing for it (me included) so we haven't had time for the MXB.
lol I love the dedication some guys have toward that game, I bet you all wish you had MX sim off season mode where you have a gym and bicycle haha :) like geo I haven't put mxb down since release.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

1Twelve

I've been doing exercises to make sure I don't get thumb pump! And I love MXB (came close to some records) but I've been playing sim since 2010. And trust me, when this game is more devolved, I'm goin for that #1  ;)

PizzaChet

I got thumb damage from Untamed PS2. Your statistics include how many pre-loads for jumps/whoops you do while online, mine was almost 150,000! That was just the online count too. I was Chets and got up to 15th in world ranking at one point. Videogame rankings are basically a loser quotient.  :-[
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.