• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:22:00 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2020 mxb loretta lynns!!

Started by Rockchalice3875KTM, May 12, 2020, 07:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockchalice3875KTM

45_lllogosig.png
MX Bikes 5_12_2020 12_17_48 PM.png
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yncxyku1gjvtnal/2020LL.rar/file
hey guys I am now releasing the 2020 mxb Loretta lynns! Was gonna wait till the real life Loretta's to release it but im not sure if the real race wil happen. So hoping there will be a Loretta lynn qualifier and a regional to happen for mxb. I hope that everyone will enjoy the track and shred some motos on it. there some tough sections as in the 10 commandments, and the 2 sand sections.
CREDITZ: gio for the objects,
niko for the semi's
piboso for the game!

HAVE FUN!!!

LastFriday

CBM Racing

Hell yes thank you so much! I have been here 6 times IRL Racing and I don't know how many working in the industry its always my favorite time of the year! I cant wait to try it out even in a video game its going to bring back some memories! Thanks for all your hard work and to gio and niko for helping you out!!

Rhys | BRH

Pretty sick man! Cheers for something new to rip!

CBM Racing

You should make the new Pro Track you did a killer job on Loretta's Amateur track! There were only a few tiny spots that didnt feel right but if you never raced it you wouldnt even notice

WestSideWill763

August 24, 2020, 06:23:38 AM #5 Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 06:29:07 AM by WestSideWill763
uhh we already had a 2020 ll so whats the difference between tracks? or was the previous version just not finished??

WillHjal

Well the national pro race hade a slightly different layout, i think that is what he meant

holtergeist

his replica is of the amateur track. obviously. than the pro track was changed for the pros. there was no way for him to create that version because it has never been ran that way
"hole-shot, pin-it, knock everybody down, go through the second corner, come out in front" -TP199

WestSideWill763

all im wondering is what changed cause i hadda replace the track files i already had didnt know if they were 2 different layouts or not

CBM Racing

I bet he could make that track they didn't change it that much for the Pro's. I have 8+ hours of reference footage including my teams GoPro footage he could use. When I get done with the track I am building now that will probably jump ahead on the list unless he makes it. I just thought he did a really good job building the amateur I love ripping that track. One of my favorites!