• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:09:46 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Terrained

Started by pulse, May 13, 2020, 03:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pulse

terrained just will not run, iv tryed running admin and still no luck, I wasnt sure if I needed it in the track folder. Iv tried it in and out of it and still no luck. Nothing happens on my screen when I try to run it.

Resolute Kraken

Terrained is run from command line as far as I know.  You pass parameters to it.  TrackEd.exe is a windows application that you use to edit some things - is that what you wanted?

pulse

Quote from: Resolute Kraken on May 13, 2020, 05:29:34 AMTerrained is run from command line as far as I know.  You pass parameters to it.  TrackEd.exe is a windows application that you use to edit some things - is that what you wanted?

Doesnt Terrained generate the map file?

Resolute Kraken

It creates two files, the trh file built from the tht file - this is the collisions file I believe for objects and the terrain.  And it is also run to create the map file from the hmf file.  Check out the example track from Piboso and also look at TFC's tutorial videos that explain them.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Are you sure it isn't running? Mine normally runs for a split second, blink and you will miss it. If it opens and closes instantly then it's done it's job 👍

giopanda

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on May 13, 2020, 09:15:08 AMMine normally runs for a split second, blink and you will miss it. If it opens and closes instantly then it's done it's job 👍
yeah it takes a bit more than a second for a track with thousands of objects, so for a simple one is super quick