• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:16:33 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2020 Prospect Designs Outdoor Pack

Started by Morin, May 19, 2020, 06:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morin

2020 Prospect Designs Outdoor Pack
Intro
In the beginning of 2012 I got into make graphics for Mx Simulator, always working on different kits to expand my skills with graphic design for roughly a year. I never had a name or brand to put my work under, so I sat at my computer trying out different names and different logo's until a friend recommend Prospect. After that skype call, Prospect Designs was formed.  After a year of doing strictly MXS stuff, I decided to take graphic design into the real world, forming my company Prospect Designs. I've made countless real life graphics, even more MXS related stuff, and ran a Prospect Designs MXS team for years. After stepping away from graphic design for a little bit, and leaving MX Simulator all together, I got the itch to make content again, to make things for all of you to enjoy.
I'm happy to say I'm officially bringing my company into MX Bikes.

With that being said, I'd like to introduce the official Prospect Designs lineup for the 2020 outdoor season.
RIDER'S

CREDITS
I want to say a big thank you to Ponza for hooking us up with the gear. I'm looking forward to representing him and his work for seasons to come.
Thank you to Frosty122 for helping me with the aftermarket parts, came out amazing!
Thank you to ruubs for the KXF model, iNsane, asdreal and everyone who worked on the OEM pack!
Thank you to Stonerider for making the Astar helmet and boots
Whoever made the oakley airbrakes (I'm so sorry I can't remember who you are. Please let me know who made them so they get the credit they deserve)

LINK
I look forward to making content for this game. In the process of making a mega release for you guys! All I ask is that no one uses the riders gear and bikes online. Thank you!

YooHazy|HM

hell yeah!.... that 511 guy looks pretty fast if u ask me ;)

Morin

Quote from: YooHazy|HM on May 19, 2020, 06:18:34 AMhell yeah!.... that 511 guy looks pretty fast if u ask me ;)
You're still not getting a raise

WellsMX524

Morin

Quote from: WellsMX524 on May 20, 2020, 02:21:18 AMLooks sick af. Nice job mates
Thanks man! Not as clean as your setup though!

Morin

Morin

Well I realized I made a mistake with Skattics bikes. In order to see him online, take the space from between Prospect Designs (so it should look like ProspectDesigns) from the .pnt name and they will work.

LastFriday

Nicky Locke