• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:37:44 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

thunder valley track from colorado

Started by MOTOKID766, May 20, 2020, 05:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOTOKID766

speaking of a Colorado track we should make a thunder valley mx track.......if you can please you will be my best friend
T.F

Resolute Kraken

Someone was working on this track - but there is no ETA as far as I know.

MOTOKID766

Quote from: Resolute Kraken on May 20, 2020, 05:08:30 AMSomeone was working on this track - but there is no ETA as far as I know.

thanks man lemme know if you know if it is available
T.F

Ruubs

I was working on Thunder Valley but haven't touched it for months now.
The base terrain wasn't what I wanted it to be, so I tried some things to make it more like real life but that made things even worse. This basically means that I have to redo most of the base terrain, and after that the jump, ruts, bumps, textures, masks, race data.

Due to this, I've lost interest for now, but perhaps I will finish it some day. If someone else wants to make it, feel free to do so.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I'd like to add that it doesn't matter if two people make their own versions.

I'd suggest to everyone - Have a go at it yourself! Check out the tutorials on my YouTube if you need help getting into it.

PizzaChet

Quote from: MOTOKID766 on May 21, 2020, 05:08:43 AMthanks man lemme know if you know if it is available
Just to be clear what you're asking ... You want someone to make a track for you, then let you personally know when it's done, for free? You want fries with that? You came from MX Sim, didn't you?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

MOTOKID766

Quote from: Ruubs on May 21, 2020, 11:10:34 AMI was working on Thunder Valley but haven't touched it for months now.
The base terrain wasn't what I wanted it to be, so I tried some things to make it more like real life but that made things even worse. This basically means that I have to redo most of the base terrain, and after that the jump, ruts, bumps, textures, masks, race data.

Due to this, I've lost interest for now, but perhaps I will finish it some day. If someone else wants to make it, feel free to do so.
would you mind if i test it????
T.F

MOTOKID766

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on May 21, 2020, 11:46:51 AMI'd like to add that it doesn't matter if two people make their own versions.

I'd suggest to everyone - Have a go at it yourself! Check out the tutorials on my YouTube if you need help getting into it.

thanks man ////ive watched all of it and im still confused and im shaking bc you responded you make some good ass tracks
T.F

MOTOKID766

Quote from: PizzaChet on May 21, 2020, 08:38:55 PM
Quote from: MOTOKID766 on May 21, 2020, 05:08:43 AMthanks man lemme know if you know if it is available
Just to be clear what you're asking ... You want someone to make a track for you, then let you personally know when it's done, for free? You want fries with that? You came from MX Sim, didn't you?

yes i would does that come with cheese??? if not ill take some ranch
T.F