• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

holding garage selections through same track sessions.

Started by jtrs_61, May 22, 2020, 06:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtrs_61

so, running the alta mxr on glen helen, i noticed that during practice i went to garage and changed the mapping to "overclocked" and switched some gearing up just to be able to hang.  the server voted to race, and took me to the events screen with the pre start count down. after the inevitable freeze, i had around 7 seconds to hit go to track... made it to the line and at gate drop i immediately realize all garage settings have been diverted to default making the MXR a turd at glen helen...

i guess my suggestion would be to be able to maintain any changes to the bike during practice through all events in the session. otherwise you gots to scramble between freezes and race start to get into garage and hit that drop down menu to get back to settings that work for ya before the gate drops... smell what im steppin in?

Ruubs

You can do this already.

In the garage view, simply select which setup you want for each session.

jtrs_61

Quote from: Ruubs on May 22, 2020, 06:23:25 PMYou can do this already.

In the garage view, simply select which setup you want for each session.

I did this as i already had the settings saved as "overclocked"... i selected it upon entering the session...  but when the race portion hit, the mxr was a turd. went to the garage and "default" was shown.