• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:00:29 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Romp MX - by Agitato

Started by Agitato, June 02, 2020, 04:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agitato

June 02, 2020, 04:59:48 PM Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 10:17:21 PM by Agitato Reason: Slight track modifications (added finish line model) - 7/10
All;

I'm excited to release my first track for MX Bikes, Romp MX!

This track is a "fantasy" recreation of a local-cross style track located in mid-missouri. The layout was taken from 2014 and features true to life sections from that year. Some sections are "fantasy" and were designed to make the track more fun and engaging in game.

Again, this is my first release and I am not smart enough to figure this out on my own.. So a BIG thank you to TFC and Niko for their tutorials, Giopanda for the assets, and countless others who posted on the forums related to track development.

Hope you all enjoy the track - a video preview and download link are below! Feel free to leave constructive feedback as I finalize my next track release, Hangtown.

AG

DOWNLOAD HERE!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4oseow84cwre4a3/Rompmx.pkz/file

hodge47

Awesome work! Haven't been to romp in a couple of years. Always such a fun track!

WestSideWill763

Great Fun track easy to loose yourself and burn 10 plus laps easy thanks for the content

Agitato

Updated the track (7/10). Added the finish line model and placement board... figured that out while building Hangtown.

74med |GHOST

TSPENCE 743

Quote from: Agitato on June 02, 2020, 04:59:48 PMAll;

I'm excited to release my first track for MX Bikes, Romp MX!

This track is a "fantasy" recreation of a local-cross style track located in mid-missouri. The layout was taken from 2014 and features true to life sections from that year. Some sections are "fantasy" and were designed to make the track more fun and engaging in game.

Again, this is my first release and I am not smart enough to figure this out on my own.. So a BIG thank you to TFC and Niko for their tutorials, Giopanda for the assets, and countless others who posted on the forums related to track development.

Hope you all enjoy the track - a video preview and download link are below! Feel free to leave constructive feedback as I finalize my next track release, Hangtown.

AG

DOWNLOAD HERE!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4oseow84cwre4a3/Rompmx.pkz/file

is there anyway we could get more than 4 gates and pits we hosted a race server with our series here not know there were only 8 gates or pits if you could update this lit unknown track that would be fire my dude