• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:21:26 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Las Salinas (Alhama de Murcia) UPDATED 04-09-2021

Started by pacopastor34, June 04, 2020, 09:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pacopastor34

June 04, 2020, 09:05:57 PM Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 02:01:15 PM by pacopastor34

MX LAS SALINAS

Here you have a replica of a track from Alhama de Murcia, in the region of Murcia,Spain. This track was part of MX3 Category back in the days in the World Championship with another layout. Nowadays the track keeps alive and it is in the line up of the Spanish National Championship. Amateur style, no big jumps, tricky sections, control your throttle.

Thanks to TFC and Niko Mouk for the tutorials, Giopanda for the assets, Philian and Javi_BP for testing.

Hope you enjoy it.

LINK

Maikel PICHON

Maikel PICHON

mañana por la noche lo ponemos en el servidor de (virtual riders spain) y le damos caña si te quieres unir estaremos dandole duro 8)

osmeralda

Muy bien paco! Really enjoyable track and looks awesome 8)

Gnarbarian

I know this tracks wasn't intended to be a pitbike track. But, I have been blasting around on it and its one of the best pitbike tracks I have lol

Toddscott785

SimousQC VR

Hello, can you correct your track name for what appears in the server list correctly.

See screenshot!

I love your track 8)
Steam VR Racing Team™
Discord: https://discord.gg/xWNFH8g

pacopastor34

Thank you for the feedback.

UPDATE: shortname fixed.

Link in first post.

SimousQC VR

Steam VR Racing Team™
Discord: https://discord.gg/xWNFH8g

Canuti

Muchas gracias don paco por este aporte ,marabilloso.

74med |GHOST

Blu

This track is really fun on the 125!

However, I don't know how the reset system works, but when I try and race with friends and they reset at the pits its a bummer.

Do you think you could update the reset points on this track?

Thanks for making it :)

pacopastor34

Track link updated at first post.

FIXED: Reswpan.