• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:06:48 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

syncing my controller

Started by ttm, June 07, 2020, 08:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ttm

can someone please help me and explain how to assign the controller buttons sticks and trigger to use it for game i know where to do it at but cant get it to assign them thanks for any help

teeds

Have you calibrated your controller before trying to assign controls?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

ttm

teeds

Do all your axis calibrate ok and the sliders move for each? Also what controller do you have?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

CBM Racing

Ya, the sliders move and you can change how slow or fast they move in the advanced section. My axis doesn't even jiggle unless I move it and again in advanced, you can change it so when you push the joystick all the way to the right or left it doesn't lean far enough to crash 99% of the time or you can increase it so the slightest touch makes the rider lean as much as possible. Playing with the sliders and axis in the advanced is more important than having a good suspension setup in my opinion.

This is the best controller for the game. I have one and it's incredible because it has the paddle shifters replaceable joysticks and 3 different maps you can change on the fly. So you can basically hit every button without ever taking your thumbs off the joysticks. There is a better version but it's about $200 this one I paid 60 for it.
https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/products/xbox-one-fusion-pro-wired-controller/198228.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwiYL3BRDVARIsAF9E4Gd3RXHhGo9j9_a_epMMAXBvGZMrYZ50eQSIRRv2ktGbJM4G-m3OPWoaAl3NEALw_wcB