• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:22:27 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Pics of the game

Started by Juninho_Pereira19, February 02, 2014, 01:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juninho_Pereira19

PiBoSo u can post more pics of the game? :)

There is another topic with called screenshots or whatever. Don't spam the forum. I come for updates and all I find is this kind of stuff.

cobra

Piboso will do it in time i think, no need to make pressure ^^

Ps: Hey kawa sup buddy :D remember your teammate mxf ;D

Mikey

Jeston

Quote from: cobra on February 03, 2014, 01:41:12 PM
Piboso will do it in time i think, no need to make pressure ^^

Ps: Hey kawa sup buddy :D remember your teammate mxf ;D

Ohh hey, haven't seen you in forever!

Alfrey88

Cant wait for the release coming from a good sim player i think this will blow it out of the water

MX181

Quote from: Alfrey88 on February 04, 2014, 06:01:07 AM
Cant wait for the release coming from a good sim player i think this will blow it out of the water

OMG  :o if i fast sim player is saying this it must have so much more power rather than a average sim player

hahahaha sorry clay

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

Jeston

I wanna see what it's like when everyone first jumps onto the game, because let's face it, we're not all gonna be as skilled as Tysen and Smith. Imagine if we had a new fastest rider?

ryanmx25

Quote from: Jeston on February 04, 2014, 01:55:03 PM
I wanna see what it's like when everyone first jumps onto the game, because let's face it, we're not all gonna be as skilled as Tysen and Smith. Imagine if we had a new fastest rider?
It will be great starting everyone in an equal playing field again, interested to see if the fastest sim guys will be the fastest here too.

Jeston

Quote from: ryanmx25 on February 04, 2014, 02:23:47 PM
It will be great starting everyone in an equal playing field again, interested to see if the fastest sim guys will be the fastest here too.

Exactly what I was thinking, instead of Tysen, we have Chico Martins as the new fastest guy? It'll be interesting to see what plays out once it's released.

Motoboss

I just hope to get back into online racing and mix it up with you guys..I haven't done that since MVA ...MXS is just to frustrating..
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

DD

The individual that's puts in the most time will be the best. That is typically how all skills work.

ryanmx25

Quote from: DD on February 04, 2014, 06:23:46 PM
The individual that's puts in the most time will be the best. That is typically how all skills work.
Usually, but some people have been tryharding sim for years and still suck. :D

MX181

Quote from: ryanmx25 on February 04, 2014, 08:06:12 PM
Usually, but some people have been tryharding sim for years and still suck. :D

Don't talk about me that way Ryan hahaha

Live by the YOLO - UID #2