• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:51:55 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Milfville [JGMX Remastered Track]

Started by ReStartR, July 07, 2020, 04:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReStartR

July 07, 2020, 04:28:25 PM Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 02:57:19 PM by ReStartR

Hello guys,

Here is my Remastered version of Milfville by JGMX (with his permission). I just love all his tracks and I wanted to start diving into making tracks for MX Bikes so here I am with my interpretation of the scenery of this untouched heighmap.

All credits goes to JGMX for the heightmap originaly made for MX Sim
➡️ ORIGINAL TRACK ⬅️
You can donate to him HERE

DOWNLOAD

Big thanks to Piboso, Giopanda, TFC, Mouk Lab, Resolute Kraken.

Preview :

Rhys & Steeze sending it on the freestyle area !

➡️ Feel free to :

CBM Racing

Quote from: ReStartR on July 07, 2020, 04:28:25 PM

Hello guys,

Here is my Remastered version of Milfville by JGMX. I just love all his tracks and I wanted to start diving into making tracks for MX Bikes so here I am with my interpretation of the scenery of this untouched heighmap.

All credits goes to JGMX for the heightmap originaly made for MX Sim
➡️ ORIGINAL TRACK ⬅️
You can donate to him HERE

DOWNLOAD

Big thanks to Piboso, Giopanda, TFC, Mouk Lab

Preview :

Rhys & Steeze sending it on the freestyle area !

➡️ If you want to see more Remastered Tracks from me, feel free to :

Hey ReStartR here's the deal I am friends with Josh Gilmore aka JGMX and he had no idea you were taking his track and editing it to put into the game. That's a pretty big deal here but I have some good news. After speaking with him this morning he gave me permission to let you continue adding his tracks to XC Bikes. First, you have to contact him first on which track you want to share and second and I am waiting on an answer from Josh I think you are going to have to remove your PayPal link on his Track edits. He may change his mind I am waiting to hear back. Plus we as a community don't really allow people to take someone's work without permission and charge people for them. I know you didn't charge for this Track but you said "If you want to see more Remastered Tracks from me, feel free to Donate" which sounds like if we want to get access to more JGMX Tracks we have to pay. That is a big no no from PibSo ripping other games content. So you can either contact me or sign up on the MX Sim forums and contact JGMX to let him know you will be using one of his tracks. On the plus side, he thought it was pretty cool to have his Track work in MX Bikes. Your lucy JGMX is a good guy most MX Sim Track developers would be furious about what you did.

So this is what you have to do so far to keep using his Tracks. It is ok with JGMX Tracks only if you or I contact him first with the Track you want to add to MX Bikes and they have to be up to his standards so everything needs to work properly he doesn't want his name on Tracks that are not up to his standards in any game. You may have to remove your donation link from any JGMX Track that you post on the forums! But that's still up in the air but however I would remove them for now just in case.
Cheers

ReStartR

Quote from: CBM Racing on July 08, 2020, 08:09:58 PMHey ReStartR here's the deal I am friends with Josh Gilmore aka JGMX and he had no idea you were taking his track and editing it to put into the game. That's a pretty big deal here but I have some good news. After speaking with him this morning he gave me permission to let you continue adding his tracks to XC Bikes. First, you have to contact him first on which track you want to share and second and I am waiting on an answer from Josh I think you are going to have to remove your PayPal link on his Track edits. He may change his mind I am waiting to hear back. Plus we as a community don't really allow people to take someone's work without permission and charge people for them. I know you didn't charge for this Track but you said "If you want to see more Remastered Tracks from me, feel free to Donate" which sounds like if we want to get access to more JGMX Tracks we have to pay. That is a big no no from PibSo ripping other games content. So you can either contact me or sign up on the MX Sim forums and contact JGMX to let him know you will be using one of his tracks. On the plus side, he thought it was pretty cool to have his Track work in MX Bikes. Your lucy JGMX is a good guy most MX Sim Track developers would be furious about what you did.

So this is what you have to do so far to keep using his Tracks. It is ok with JGMX Tracks only if you or I contact him first with the Track you want to add to MX Bikes and they have to be up to his standards so everything needs to work properly he doesn't want his name on Tracks that are not up to his standards in any game. You may have to remove your donation link from any JGMX Track that you post on the forums! But that's still up in the air but however I would remove them for now just in case.
Cheers

Hey CBM, thanks for your message and sorry about that, I've sent a message to Josh on TM-Factory to tell him my intentions while using his track, and I really want to say here to all the MX Games community that I'm not in the mood of stealing any other creator work... I just loved his tracks when I played MX sim and I just wanted to have these feelings back on mxbikes with good graphics and detailed scenery to perpetute such good maps on this game and share it with the boys that didn't ride it on sim. I really hope you trust me. That's why I tried my best to credit him in the description of my post cause he deserve it.
Cheers mate

CBM Racing

Quote from: ReStartR on July 08, 2020, 10:43:34 PM
Quote from: CBM Racing on July 08, 2020, 08:09:58 PMHey ReStartR here's the deal I am friends with Josh Gilmore aka JGMX and he had no idea you were taking his track and editing it to put into the game. That's a pretty big deal here but I have some good news. After speaking with him this morning he gave me permission to let you continue adding his tracks to XC Bikes. First, you have to contact him first on which track you want to share and second and I am waiting on an answer from Josh I think you are going to have to remove your PayPal link on his Track edits. He may change his mind I am waiting to hear back. Plus we as a community don't really allow people to take someone's work without permission and charge people for them. I know you didn't charge for this Track but you said "If you want to see more Remastered Tracks from me, feel free to Donate" which sounds like if we want to get access to more JGMX Tracks we have to pay. That is a big no no from PibSo ripping other games content. So you can either contact me or sign up on the MX Sim forums and contact JGMX to let him know you will be using one of his tracks. On the plus side, he thought it was pretty cool to have his Track work in MX Bikes. Your lucy JGMX is a good guy most MX Sim Track developers would be furious about what you did.

Cheers

Hey CBM, thanks for your message and sorry about that, I've sent a message to Josh on TM-Factory to tell him my intentions while using his track, and I really want to say here to all the MX Games community that I'm not in the mood of stealing any other creator work... I just loved his tracks when I played MX sim and I just wanted to have these feelings back on mxbikes with good graphics and detailed scenery to perpetute such good maps on this game and share it with the boys that didn't ride it on sim. I really hope you trust me. That's why I tried my best to credit him in the description of my post cause he deserve it.
Cheers mate
Honestly, it's a very controversial topic here they have been going through it with another incredible modder pay2021, and the community is split on what is stealing and what is not. Technically this game is about 75% stealing but they don't see using a company's logo as stealing even though they don't have permission to use it but I can't complain because I still use all the mods and am even making the Miller Motorsports MX National right now. PiBoSo is the only one who won't use a single thing he did not make because of the risk it brings but Josh is a good guy and he said he doesn't mind as long as you let him know what you are going to do. He wasn't even that upset he actually thought it was pretty cool to do the conversion. So just message him when you're going to release but I wouldn't credit PiBoSo. He wants his name away from any rips from other games because they can come after him. But ya after I spoke with him he was cool about it had he found out on his own he might not have been but he is a good guy and an amazing track builder I am hoping to get him to come over to MX Bikes now that it is almost better than MX Sim in a lot of ways it is they just have a few things to figure out that Sim has that MX Bikes doesn't like a track editor built into the game a predictable multiplayer so online is almost flawless and 100's of content designers and outside companies that do nothing but build tracks and host legit Pro races. Once we get the game there it will blow Sim out of the water. Anyway hope now that JGMX is cool with it you will bring in some of his newer racks he does a great job and so did you bringing it here only issue I found is it never gave me a lap time but that might be the game I see it happen on regular MX Bike tracks.
Cheers

74med |GHOST

Love this track :)
Thank you so much for your hard work to make this new track on mx bikes.