• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

August 08, 2020, 05:39:43 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta14e available! :)

Hangtown - By Agitato

Started by Agitato, July 09, 2020, 09:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agitato

July 09, 2020, 09:36:59 PM Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 10:06:02 PM by Agitato
So after I released Hangtown I was originally satisfied with the track. I felt like it rode well, provided good line choices and etc. I decided to ignore the fact that the track just didn't feel immersive because of the object placement lack of original objects.

I've decided to fix that... In the last week or so I have started teaching myself modeling with the hope of making Hangtown more immersive. With that being said, if you feel like an element on the track could stand to be changed, please comment below. (i.e. more roughness, the addition of the switchback down the big hill, etc). I am open to suggestions and want to create a track that the community will enjoy riding/racing on.

I have decided to change the color of the grass to add more realism and eventually I will change the sky boxes. When I have more to report I will post photos of my progress.

Thx all.

Here is a video of the track in its current, released, form.

DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/p25dzoslrvrq3w0/Hangtown.pkz/file

Rockchalice3875KTM

MXJOTA

brock

Just spun a lap and it seemed great! Good work, thank you!

D-Rat627

stoked to see how well it came together

Nicky Locke

Great work man, thank you for the content

74med

Really great job. This track is really excellent.
Thank you for your hard work.

Agitato

Updated the original post. I started modeling the track and want to know if there are any changes to the track people would like to see.