• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:17:26 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Wubbajub Raceway

Started by Mulock22, July 23, 2020, 02:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulock22

July 23, 2020, 02:00:22 AM Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 06:21:13 AM by Mulock22 Reason: Updated sun position, shadows, heightmap
* Updated shadows and sun position, modified final corner, changed dip into middle double, smoothed various jump faces, fixed typo in track image
** Fixed pit full error

Two tracks in one week? I don't know, but here's another one for everyone! This was a collaborative effort with Danky. He provided the heightmap from an unfinished MXS project, which I left largely unchanged (aside from just making it playable in MXB). This was something we started a while back and I kinda forgot about... Found it the other day in my files and decided to finish it up finally!

Wubbajub.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3tfdb1kbavru4x6/wubbajub.zip/file

It's somewhat short, I was doing ~ 1:30 laps. Track cameras all work flawlessly, haven't found any odd jumps between cameras in my testing. Big thanks to the community for helping with my questions and getting deeper into what you can do with the files available! Gio and Ruubs for objects (seems as always, maybe i'll learn to model next).

Enjoy! It's been a fun little project, I must say.

SixIX MX

July 23, 2020, 02:56:34 AM #1 Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 09:12:26 AM by mxmaniac6
Nice, I like the rhythm that can be found in the braking bumps. Also the ruts hold very well. Only critique is that the double mid track has a wonky lip that can really upset the bike. I Like the track though

Mulock22

** Updated shadows and sun position, modified final corner, changed dip into middle double, smoothed various jump faces, fixed typo in track image

Mulock22

Skatz

this track is alot of fun, You've done an excellent job Mulock!!!  8)  8)

holtergeist

nice track bro. its alot of fun
"hole-shot, pin-it, knock everybody down, go through the second corner, come out in front" -TP199