• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:19:22 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

game wont open from steam

Started by will2750, July 30, 2020, 10:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will2750

can someone tell me how to fix my mx bikes when i try to open it from either steam or from the desktop it says an error occured while updating (app running)

Magicalfarty

Hello i have the same error message as you and my game takes up to 2 or more minutes to load in because i have heverly modded my game and i dont own a ssd so open from steam twice and then the game should lunch but will take a while because if you mod the game it does take alot more time to lunch otherwise if still game not lunching idk whats wrong but dont close the error message when lunching game it will cancel the lunch ok. Hopefull that makes sense and it will help you i just woke up so i my brains still waking up lol.

will2750

Quote from: Magicalfarty on July 31, 2020, 09:26:12 AMHello i have the same error message as you and my game takes up to 2 or more minutes to load in because i have heverly modded my game and i dont own a ssd so open from steam twice and then the game should lunch but will take a while because if you mod the game it does take alot more time to lunch otherwise if still game not lunching idk whats wrong but dont close the error message when lunching game it will cancel the lunch ok. Hopefull that makes sense and it will help you i just woke up so i my brains still waking up lol.
this didnt fix it it still wont open

will2750

i deleted some bikes and now it works fine.