• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:51:20 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Nonsense Falling Off of bike

Started by DM119, August 02, 2020, 06:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DM119

Does anyone else have issues with randomly falling off the bike in corners? Its driving me nuts and want to know if it happens to yall too.

Thanks, Dakawi

jtrs_61

yer dragin'the bars or the pegs bro!

DM119

August 02, 2020, 06:52:52 PM #2 Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 06:56:00 PM by DM119
I feel like that should make me get caught on the dirt and mess with my corner flow... or have some kind of catch that makes you fall not this Mx vs Atv pop you off the bike effect. Idk. Only fix i can think of is, too make the foot pegs touching dirt not have a "pop off" effect. More so a friction that catches you and throws you down like real life. If I lean to far in reallife i fall over... if my foot peg hits a rut in real life it will straighten you up or throw off your flow. Just my opinion, I dont understand the physics as well as others but trying to use common sense as to why it just pops you off the bike.

fridgedollar

Quote from: DM119 on August 02, 2020, 06:52:52 PMOnly fix i can think of is, too make the foot pegs touching dirt not have a "pop off" effect. More so a friction that catches you and throws you down like real life. If I lean to far in reallife i fall over... if my foot peg hits a rut in real life it will straighten you up or throw off your flow.

this has been a huge discussion in the discord for a while now. afaik the pegs/ends of handlebars dont even have collision boxes so that isnt why youre falling, they can technically go underneath the terrain with no consequences

CBM Racing

Quote from: DM119 on August 02, 2020, 06:52:52 PMI feel like that should make me get caught on the dirt and mess with my corner flow... or have some kind of catch that makes you fall not this Mx vs Atv pop you off the bike effect. Idk. Only fix i can think of is, too make the foot pegs touching dirt not have a "pop off" effect. More so a friction that catches you and throws you down like real life. If I lean to far in reallife i fall over... if my foot peg hits a rut in real life it will straighten you up or throw off your flow. Just my opinion, I dont understand the physics as well as others but trying to use common sense as to why it just pops you off the bike.

I have never seen or had a footpeg in the dirt cause a crash that's kinda the idea behind them folding plus they can tear through just about anything. I have seen stock 110's crash when the rear brake lever digs in then bends but that's about it. Even putting your foot down shouldn't cause you to fall off a bike unless it gets stuck in a separate rut then falling over is the least of your worries. Something needs to get figured out since corners don't form properly in the game they should build up and out but technology isn't there yet I guess. It has come a long way it does a decent job with braking and acceleration bumps. I am sure PiBoSo can find a way to make it work better so far since I started playing almost everything he has done has been an improvement.