• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:40:51 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2013 JT Evo Gear

Started by jtrs_61, September 26, 2020, 08:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtrs_61

Hello all, I decided to try my hand at making some of the coolest looking gear I've owned.  I started with just the black and red, but decided to go all out and make my first public release for the big 5 colors  and a couple other color schemes... 14 in all with gloves to match! (JT only made 5 colorways IRL)

A HUGE thanks to PiBoSo for this game and consistent work towards perfection, GDUB for the yt tutorials, iNsane for everything and just bein there on discord to always answer questions, and TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU who have created something for this game and community!  Ya'll are a part of something special here in the mx video game world and I sure know I appreciate it!

I put it on google drive because I'm pretty computer illiterate... Surprised I was able to do what I did! Let me know if i need to upload it again somehow!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19tnuqP9Rr0HgBN6TZzwu-WaPzVb3sNkT?usp=sharing

Enjoy!

WestSideWill763

holy crap this kit is lit and all the other colorways that don't exist are awesome too keep up the great work man