• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:28:10 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Help setting reset position.

Started by arnzzz, November 19, 2014, 04:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arnzzz

I have already posted in the suggestions/features forum for this feature, but I thought I would post here in the hope that someone may know a way to "hack" this
functionality into the game now :)

I have just recently started playing MX vs ATV Reflex, just after MXBikes got me into MX games/sims in general :), and a feature they have which has been a HUGE help in allowing
me to practice manoeuvres and tricks is the ability to place a marker down anywhere on track so that when you press reset you are put back to that exact spot.

With MXBikes being infinitely for difficult(in the best possible way), and a huge part of being able to control these bikes is mastering body weight transfer (I use direct lean), I think
being able to reset at one position, just near a good jump, would be immensely valuable to increase rider skill level in the fastest possible way.

In the time (~2.30) it takes to do a lap of the practice track, in which there are maybe 4 or 5 suitable jumps, I could probably have practised 20-30 jumps with such a feature :)

I know its not realistic, but I think it would really help get a feel for the in air physics which is pretty hard and time consuming to do at this point in time :(

TLDR, could we have MX vs ATV reflex style reset markers pleeeeeease :)

FANKKKKYYOOOOOO