• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:01:15 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2020 Prospect Designs Pack v2

Started by Morin, August 12, 2020, 05:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morin

August 12, 2020, 05:00:15 AM Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 08:45:50 AM by Morin Reason: Uploaded the wrong pack.

We're back with a smaller roster. After finally getting the motivation to make some more kits, I decided the team was gonna make the switch to KTM. Included in this pack is:
All team riders bikes w/ my red plate.
Smaller gear pack (we're still using the FXR gear that was in the previous release, if you have that gear you don't need to put this gear into your mods folder)
A public 250, 350 and 450.

The 350 and 450 paint is the same, so just drag the 450 paint file into both of the bikes paint folders.

RIDERS

Morin

Lex

Carew

CREDITS
A MASSIVE thank you to Frosty for all the custom parts, as well as helping me get this pack looking good.
Ponza for the FXR gear, super happy with the quality of the gear and looking forward to running his creations in the future.
Everyone who worked on the OEM pack
Stonerider for the 2020 Bell helmet and the Astar boots.

If I'm missing anyone in the credits please let me know!

You will have to drag and drop each file into it's proper location. I ask that you PLEASE do not run any of the team members bikes or gear. There is a public release of the FXR gear and there is also a public version of our 250 and 450 in this pack.

FIXED LINK
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wyozlomdryz77yb/ProspectDesignsKTM.rar/file