• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

About time i got the game :P ( What content would you guys like )

Started by Vortex_Damien, November 20, 2014, 08:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex_Damien

Hey guys subject pretty much says it all.. what content would you like to see with the game? i can make decent tracks ( For sim at least never tried for mxb). i can skin some gear packs,boots,helmets. all that. or even try and import some models ive made. feel like this community is grasping for content and i kinda would like to fix it.

GDUBMX

Hey damo and welcome back lol. Personally I'm looking for some classic no fear gear from the 03/04/05 era.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Vortex_Damien

That could be possible... atm tho im working on converting a track i made for sim to here.. i feel like it would work pretty well with the scaling of the game and such.. tweaking will def be needed but once im done with this.. i will def work on some gear!

Vortex_Damien

Quote from: gdubmx on November 20, 2014, 08:31:08 PM
Hey damo and welcome back lol. Personally I'm looking for some classic no fear gear from the 03/04/05 era.
Gary if you wont mind getting more ref images of this gear it would be super helpful!

MXK_cdub85

I would throw my vote in for tracks and models. Tracks would be a higher priority as the selection as of now is minuscule. I wish that the Guys from the FAMmx Team from MX sim would release some tracks for mxb. Their tracks are amazing.

As for gear, I feel that is the lowest hanging fruit, I have a large amount of completed skins for myself and for the community which are awaiting release. Tracks and modeling are not my strong point and i have never dabbled in modeling, as i am sure is the case with most here.

Models, well bike models would be pretty welcome and a higher priority then helmets and such. Just my opinions of course.

Welcome aboard!

Vortex_Damien

Thanks man! yea modeling im getting better in. i had originally  started for the purpose of mx sim but i have grown fondly involve with it. here is a ktm model that i am working on ( screenshot is from mx sim ) and im looking to import this into mxb. another thing i am going to be working on is getting the husky released for mxb. now track wise... im pretty educated in making tracks. ive made plenty for mx sim ( such as the flowtech spring series tracks ive worked on with another person) and started on one today actually! i need to work out the scaling and such its pretty different from mx sim. currently trying work on what gradients work best with the physics. i found from what i rode they are too shape for this game and it benefits from more blurred faces and such ( from what i can tell )

Ruubs

But why would we want another KTM which doesn't even look as good as the stock one from the game?

I understand it if you want to try to get everything working in game etc., but I don't see why you want to release it.

GDUBMX

hey man check these out, im not a fan of the red and yellow tho ha.

http://www.mcmfactory.com/display.php?cat=skins&id=1779

now this in a few colourways would be amazing! the spectrum line they did is my fave

thas the best i can find at this very second mate, would be much appreciated. :)

GDUBMX

Quote from: Sandbiter on November 21, 2014, 08:54:54 AM
But why would we want another KTM which doesn't even look as good as the stock one from the game?

I understand it if you want to try to get everything working in game etc., but I don't see why you want to release it.
well at least he's being pro-active in actually getting something out to the community, dont see anyone else stepping up to the plate to provide models (except the yz125 guy) id have a go myself but have not got the time to learn how to do it. :)

holt619

ouch.....

Glad to see you're back making stuff for MX games Damien  ;D

daffernn

if your on about the stock one in mxb then it does look better, not taking away from piboso he had to make it slightly different and really flat so he doesnt get sued. Damiens is accurate. pibosos bars are incredible but from plastics damiens are more accurate.

Ruubs

Yes, I was talking about the stock MXB one. I agree that the stock bike is kinda flat, but it doesn't have any issues, normal map wise etc. It looks like Damien's bike has some normal map issues, might be me being stupid tho.

I probably sound like a douchebag, I didn't mean it that bad at all. It's just that I don't see a point of releasing another KTM model, we need some other brands first IMO.

daffernn

Quote from: Sandbiter on November 26, 2014, 04:07:03 PM
Yes, I was talking about the stock MXB one. I agree that the stock bike is kinda flat, but it doesn't have any issues, normal map wise etc. It looks like Damien's bike has some normal map issues, might be me being stupid tho.

I probably sound like a douchebag, I didn't mean it that bad at all. It's just that I don't see a point of releasing another KTM model, we need some other brands first IMO.
Yeah i completly see your point. I think the stock mxb is just so clean and sharp its really nice but it would be nice to have a replica, also i think frankie might be working on getting the husky ingame too. We need to talk to jvdl and get that beauty of a kx in and if attacker would allow it someone put his rmz in that would be really nice.

1Twelve

Quote from: Sandbiter on November 26, 2014, 04:07:03 PMI probably sound like a douchebag, I didn't mean it that bad at all. It's just that I don't see a point of releasing another KTM model, we need some other brands first IMO.
It's in Beta form. So of course there are "bugs" with the model. It's pretty obvious too, motor isn't textured, pipe isn't done, etc.
And plus, the stock MXB one is good, for a stock model at least, damiens KTM would make this game look 10x more sick than it already does.

Ruubs

Quote from: 1Twelve on November 30, 2014, 11:04:49 AM
Quote from: Sandbiter on November 26, 2014, 04:07:03 PMI probably sound like a douchebag, I didn't mean it that bad at all. It's just that I don't see a point of releasing another KTM model, we need some other brands first IMO.
It's in Beta form. So of course there are "bugs" with the model. It's pretty obvious too, motor isn't textured, pipe isn't done, etc.
And plus, the stock MXB one is good, for a stock model at least, damiens KTM would make this game look 10x more sick than it already does.

True true.
If I remember right, MXB is still in beta too tho.