• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

track making stuck in progress? do you got interest in this map making?

Started by SteefieSteef, August 29, 2020, 12:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteefieSteef

Hello,

I thought making a track (replica) was fun for a lil project for the summer vacation but I got stuck in the progress.
But now I'm stuck cuz of my study is going to start again and I am not able to finish my track before school and the thing is I don't want the ''track'' is laying in dust.

So I am offering for experience track makers to finish my track replica.
It is the 'MSV Motodrome Emmen' in The Netherlands
My progress in making this track is by doing basic of track things (I was following TFC's his explaining vid. I am at part 6)

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards.

PiBoSo

SteefieSteef

iNsane

Quote from: SteefieSteef on August 31, 2020, 11:40:49 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on August 29, 2020, 08:56:54 PMWas this thread locked on purpose?
Sorry, what does this mean?

No one was able to answer on this post until PiBoSo unlocked it 😅

Awesome to see some more EU tracks. Never been at Emmen but it's not that far away from my town in Germany. Definitely worth a visit from what I've heard!

Sadly I personally don't have the time to work on tracks currently. Hopefully there's someone that offers their helping hand :)

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Ruubs

Ha that's cool. Emmen is my local track. Been there a lot of times.

I've started working on Emmen a long time ago but decided to ditch is as I didn't have much fun riding it in MXB. However, it would definitely be cool to see Emmen finished for MXB.

Westerbork would be a fun track though! I do plan on creating Westerbork some day.

SteefieSteef

Quote from: iNsane | WW on August 31, 2020, 11:44:36 PM
Quote from: SteefieSteef on August 31, 2020, 11:40:49 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on August 29, 2020, 08:56:54 PMWas this thread locked on purpose?
Sorry, what does this mean?

No one was able to answer on this post until PiBoSo unlocked it 😅

Awesome to see some more EU tracks. Never been at Emmen but it's not that far away from my town in Germany. Definitely worth a visit from what I've heard!

Sadly I personally don't have the time to work on tracks currently. Hopefully there's someone that offers their helping hand :)
Oh okay, thnx. Yhea it would be fun to have some more EU track. Danke ;)

SteefieSteef

Quote from: Ruubs on September 01, 2020, 08:32:46 AMHa that's cool. Emmen is my local track. Been there a lot of times.

I've started working on Emmen a long time ago but decided to ditch is as I didn't have much fun riding it in MXB. However, it would definitely be cool to see Emmen finished for MXB.

Westerbork would be a fun track though! I do plan on creating Westerbork some day.
Kinda disappointed to hear about that but maybe Emmen will be on the forum one day.
Westerbork is a more like a MXB track.

My local track is more Bleiswijk, Nunspeet or Volgas. Cuz I live in Amsterdam...