• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:17:25 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Resolute MXB Track Builder Helper - V.1.1.5 (Update June 29, 2023)

Started by Resolute Kraken, August 29, 2020, 09:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resolute Kraken

v.1.1.0 (07/27/2021)
  • Allow PNG heightmap files.  Validates for 16-bit PNG and auto-converts it to RAW when building track.
  • Add new feature "Copy Project".  You can now copy an entire project folder to a new folder and it will rename all files to the new track name for you.
  • Fix for "Open last project" text when first opening application.
  • Documentation updated for v.1.1.0.

Resolute Kraken

v.1.1.1 (08/10/2021)
  • Fix for RAW heightmaps using height greater than width.  If height and width are not the same value, the app will ask if the width is greater than the height and set the dimensions correctly.
  • Added menu link and tools button to the PiBoSo track registration site.
  • Added menu link to the forum post so you can easily "Check for Updates".

ParaMoto910

Thanks for banning me from your discord, All I needed was help so I could continue track making. What's up?

SD

I sexually identify as a piece of Mail...

Cause all i do is fucking send itttttt

ParaMoto910

Nice professional response, really shows your maturity level. What did I do to you?, I need help with your program and for no reason at all I am banned without even talking to you once.

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: ParaMoto910 on October 14, 2021, 05:04:27 AMNice professional response, really shows your maturity level. What did I do to you?, I need help with your program and for no reason at all I am banned without even talking to you once.

We've talked plenty of times in the past buddy.  I have the right to refuse service to anyone based on my past interactions with them.  There is no need for you to reply.

ParaMoto910

Quote from: Resolute Kraken on October 14, 2021, 07:27:34 AM
Quote from: ParaMoto910 on October 14, 2021, 05:04:27 AMNice professional response, really shows your maturity level. What did I do to you?, I need help with your program and for no reason at all I am banned without even talking to you once.

We've talked plenty of times in the past buddy.  I have the right to refuse service to anyone based on my past interactions with them.  There is no need for you to reply.
Dude I think you may be thinking of somebody else, I went through our discord messages and nothing seemed to be off between me and you. I really do not know what I did, I thought we were cool considering we have not ever had a real conversation. I just really wanted help with your program, that's all Sorry for bothering you.

eraaks212

Looking for some help. I keep getting the pitlane full error when trying to load my track. I did the tracked process, merging my centerlines, start centerline, pit, and grid. No matter how many times I change the pit and overwrite the file I keep getting the error. Help would be greatly appreciated!

I've added an image of the working draft of the soon to be released track if I can get this working!

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: eraaks212 on October 21, 2021, 01:33:17 AMLooking for some help. I keep getting the pitlane full error when trying to load my track. I did the tracked process, merging my centerlines, start centerline, pit, and grid. No matter how many times I change the pit and overwrite the file I keep getting the error. Help would be greatly appreciated!

I've added an image of the working draft of the soon to be released track if I can get this working!

I believe you already got help for this - for anyone else - make sure to name your RDF file correctly - the same name as your track folder and other files.

dylan44frisch

Hello! Thank you for the amazing tool. I am on my 4th track using your tool. However, today I am trying to open the app, but on startup, it shows the logo as it always does on startup, but never actually opens. I've watched my task manager while trying to open it as well, and it shows up in background processes for a moment and then goes away entirely. Have you seen this before, or know how to resolve this?

Resolute Kraken

v.1.1.2 (01/08/2022)
  • New feature: loads the centerline and RDF file from the example track if it doesn't exist to avoid "Pit Lane full" error.
  • Fix for opening off screen
  • Link to discord on help menu
  • Tutorial Videos links on menu
  • Move About and Donate to their own menu/windows
  • Changed track name limit to 50 characters - changed Project Name limit to 32 characters.
  • Updated documentation to include link to Conversion Tools (Fbx2Edf.exe)