• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:26:20 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

New Anime Graphics and Gear

Started by Udon, August 31, 2020, 09:11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Udon

I made some Anime-themed graphics for the KTM, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Suzuki.
Also includes matching riding gear.
Enjoy!

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/n6txw8lhe2q1mcv/Anime.zip/file

CBM Racing

Wow, unbelievable! Thats two things that should never go together Anime and Dirtbikes. No offense you did a great job with the kit! It's just Anime and Motocross just doesn't work together! What's next Hello Kitty Graphics or how about making some of I think its called "Furries" Gear! I have seen those Anime kids/people and I doubt they could even start a Motocross bike. Sorry like I said the work you did was good it's just one guys opinion here.

Udon

Quote from: CBM Racing on September 02, 2020, 04:30:31 AMWow, unbelievable! Thats two things that should never go together Anime and Dirtbikes. No offense you did a great job with the kit! It's just Anime and Motocross just doesn't work together! What's next Hello Kitty Graphics or how about making some of I think its called "Furries" Gear! I have seen those Anime kids/people and I doubt they could even start a Motocross bike. Sorry like I said the work you did was good it's just one guys opinion here.

Lol yeah, that's kinda the reason why I made it. It's not meant to be taken seriously at all. I've seen people wrap their sports cars like this before and thought it'd be funny to try and make an MX version.

iNsane

I was very confused when I've seen it on mods but that's actually pretty cool 😂
Good job Udon 👍

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Ruubs

Quote from: CBM Racing on September 02, 2020, 04:30:31 AMWow, unbelievable! Thats two things that should never go together Anime and Dirtbikes. No offense you did a great job with the kit! It's just Anime and Motocross just doesn't work together! What's next Hello Kitty Graphics or how about making some of I think its called "Furries" Gear! I have seen those Anime kids/people and I doubt they could even start a Motocross bike. Sorry like I said the work you did was good it's just one guys opinion here.