• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:24:05 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

straight rhythm servers

Started by jtrs_61, September 03, 2020, 02:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtrs_61

Is there a reason we have 3 discord servers runnin the straight rythem? hardly anyone rides em... 

Is there any way to set those three servers to rotate through MX, SX, and MXGP tracks? kinda like sim's elsinore 19801, 19803 and 19802 servers?

Also, why are there still servers running only the stock MX1 and MX2 classes? is there a reason some of these servers haven't been turned onto the OEM bikes?

RacingTurtle151

Speaking of the straight rhythm track that comes with the game, I downloaded the game off steam about a month ago and that track has never worked in the first place. It shows all black when it loads in and then crashes my game every time anyways. Don't know if other people have that problem but the track is useless to even have in the game for me in the first place

fridgedollar

Quote from: RacingTurtle151 on September 26, 2020, 05:52:42 AMSpeaking of the straight rhythm track that comes with the game, I downloaded the game off steam about a month ago and that track has never worked in the first place. It shows all black when it loads in and then crashes my game every time anyways. Don't know if other people have that problem but the track is useless to even have in the game for me in the first place
its always worked fine for me, try validating your files

RacingTurtle151

Alright thanks ill give that a try.