• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 09:24:59 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Xbox One controller will not bind.

Started by hbeard252, September 05, 2020, 11:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbeard252

Hey everyone, if I could get some help I would really appreciate it. I just finally bought this sim about 30 mins ago and tried configuring my xbox one controller bindings and here are the issues.... When I try to set the left joystick to steer left and right it does but it gives me the letters A and D. I cannot set the right joystick to the rider lean at all. The right joystick just moves my mouse on the screen. The RB, R trigger, LB, and L trigger will not be recognized when I press them to assign them. Whenever I assign A, X, B, or Y it shows up as a random keyboard character. I tried the calibration button and not really sure what that does. It just brings up my xbox one controller and shows a bunch of values but I have no idea what they mean. I searched through the forum with controller in search bar and found a few other ppl with the same issues but no one gave a clear answer if anything worked.

hbeard252

I found out what was going on and fixed it. It is all in the big picture controller settings.

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal