• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:32:10 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

connection problem on private server

Started by brems294, September 09, 2020, 11:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brems294

hello, I can't connect to a private server. I uninstalled the game without success, I tested with a connection sharing without success .. I am losing patience .. if anyone has an idea ??

brems294

PIBOSO sa would be happy to answer our questions and help us solve the problem. I am not the only person to say that there is a problem with the connection on the private server! so thanks for helping us!

PiBoSo

September 10, 2020, 10:10:14 PM #2 Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 11:30:10 PM by PiBoSo
What do you mean exactly with "private" server? A LAN server? A server created from MX Bikes, as opposed to a dedicated server?
Are you using a VPN?

brems294

Thank you for your help! I think it's LAN servers, I manage to create one of the parts so MXBIKE servers are working I think. no I don't use a VPN, I uninstalled the game, tested without a firewall, tried several things but without success

sapphire

Quote from: PiBoSo on September 10, 2020, 10:10:14 PMWhat do you mean exactly with "private" server? A LAN server? A server created from MX Bikes, as opposed to a dedicated server?
Are you using a VPN?

Hello I am new to the game i am having the same problem, the game is awesome but every time that i try to connect to servers that dont show the ping values it says "connection timeout" i've done the upd port thing, tried a vpn and it still doesnt work.
maybe its me that is doing something wrong but.. can someone help?

Evf03

Quote from: PiBoSo on September 10, 2020, 10:10:14 PMWhat do you mean exactly with "private" server? A LAN server? A server created from MX Bikes, as opposed to a dedicated server?
Are you using a VPN?
Hi, I have the same problem. I tried connecting the two PCs in a VPN and got the server to appear, but when entering it did not go beyond the loading screen