• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:13:31 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Pacific SX

Started by AMAX816, September 14, 2020, 03:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMAX816

Pacific SX

Custom SX track built using the Husky 125
Track setting inspired by Resolute Kraken's awesome pine trees. Thanks for sharing!
And as always, thanks to TFC, Mouk, Giopanda and others, for assets and tutorials.
Hope you guys like it.

In game you will find track under the name - AMAX Pacific SX

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dUOjCrs6AkYA6Kr0dcI_SfgnTUniWmJp/view?usp=sharing

Resolute Kraken

Great work!  Love the track - everything flows great and looks really good.

CBM Racing

Another great track loved Mactown and I love this. Just one issue that's bugging me and its purely constructive criticism. You obviously know how to make SX style berms Mactowns were great in this track they felt more like walls it was a hard hit on the suspension on the transition up and the berms don't come all the way around the corner so you have nothing to bank off of coming out. It is still a great track and 100% playable! Once you run some laps you only notice it if you come in hot that's the only thing I found that was a bit off otherwise great job I look forward to more of these hybrid MX/SX Tracks! Keep up the good work! Oh and you had the perfect amount of objects for a Track like this. Not overloaded like a Pro National but enough to make it look completely legit!
Cheers

Absolution

Great job man we been having a good time on this one. You got some fun tracks cant wait to see whats next.

Niko Mouk

Great track thank you !
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

AZDesertRat

Find myself loading this baby up a lot lately along with Mactown :) Just love the attention to detail you put into tracks and hope to see more in the near future.

mrboompow

Just recently found this map! I LOVED Oasis so i had to do some research and find more maps by you! So far havent been disappointed! LOVE pacific sx  keep it up man!!

BeefNyoCheekz

I am a Husky 125 guy. man you killed this track!!! hella good job!