• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:17:30 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MXB World Championship

Started by mcchicken, November 13, 2020, 09:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcchicken

Capture.png

!! MXB WC ROUND 1 DATE CONFIRMED !!

After a long wait for Beta 15 and the new oem's we are finally ready to take it outside!
If You Dont Have The New OEMs Get Them Here - http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1979.0
Heres how we have it planned:

Finish the final two rounds of supercross in the next two weeks ( 13th of Nov & 20th of Nov )
Have a 1 week break to let everyone prepare and catch a break from the series.
Run round 1 of MX1 on Tuesday ( 1st of December ) and round 1 of MX2 on Friday ( 4th of December )
Race for 3 weeks and have a 2 week Christmas/New Years break and get back to racing on the 8th and 11th of January to resume the series.

Rules and Info:

Time:

Open Qualifying lobbies at 7:00PM EST.
Close Lobbies at 7:40PM EST.
Moderators Will Sort Qualifying Results
Consolation race starts at 8:00pm EST
Motos will start at 8:15PM EST.
10 Min Break Between Motos.

Qualifying/Consolation Race Info:
1-2 Practice servers depending on turnout. (Qualifying A & Qualifying B)
20 min practice to get everyone into the server. 20 min quali straight after practice is finished
1st - 20th make it out of qualifying
19th+ go to the consolation race (LCQ) where the top 5 will advance out of a 5 minute +1 lap race.
If there are riders who leave during moto 1 those spots will be filled with 5th and on from the consolation race for moto 2

A Main Info:
1st - 20th will pay points
Two 15 Minute +2 lap motos ( MX2 )
Two 20 Minute +2 lap motos ( MX1 )
NO TRACK RESET
If you claim your lap did not count please message one of the moderators with either video evidence of where you really finished or someone you finished ahead of to confirm it.

B Main Info:
No points will be awarded
Two 10 Minute +2 lap motos ( MX2 )
Two 15 Minute +2 lap motos ( MX1 )
NO TRACK RESET
If you claim your lap did not count please message one of the moderators with either video evidence of where you really finished or someone you finished ahead of to confirm it.

Racing rules:

1. Keep the racing clean and respectful.
2. Purposely ramming/t-boning other riders will result in being banned from future races.
3. No riding the wrong way/cutting the track. (also look for others before you enter/re-enter track)
4. DO NOT race the leaders if you are going a lap down (blue flags on screen) (make sure you have 2d flags on) you can find this in "misc"

If you would like to race this series join this discord

Excited to see everyone out there! Share it around!

Sv3n

Some day I want to try MX championship, but unfortunately timing wont fit this time - it's middle of the night for me (03:15)  :o
BUT, is there opportunity to watch it later?
Ingame "Sv3n"

Gin

Quote from: Sv3n on December 02, 2020, 09:09:22 AMSome day I want to try MX championship, but unfortunately timing wont fit this time - it's middle of the night for me (03:15)  :o
BUT, is there opportunity to watch it later?
Yea i know that corner streams it on twitch and I stream it on youtube @ginxma and corners twitch is !imconnerkilla