• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:49:44 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

AGMX Tracks - Millville 2020

Started by Agitato, October 20, 2020, 04:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agitato

October 20, 2020, 04:13:52 PM Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 03:41:15 PM by Agitato
LOW-RES VERSION NOW RELEASED - PLEASE READ DETAILS AT BOTTOM OF POST

This track has been a real labor of love for me and I have learned so much while developing this "love letter" to MX Bikes. The track is thoughtfully designed as I spent many hours thinking about each rut, the shape of each hill and essentially every other factor of this track. I am so excited to share this project with the community and it is my hope the addition of Millville (Spring Creek) 2020 in your MXB library will bring you joy and lots of fun racing!

I have streamed most of the creation process (minus a few steps at the very beginning), which has been a lot of fun for me and plan to do again in the future. To catch everyone up on the progress myself and others have been making on the track, check out the videos below. They're broken down into parts, and I test the track several times in each video.

Part 8: Blender and other misc items. Getting ready for release!

Part 9: Details and wrap up

Release

I'd also like to thank the following people for their contribution and support to the track:

Mulock22 - Material Layering / Centerline / Cameras / Sounds / deformation / beta tester. Thank you so much, bro. This track wouldn't be what it is without you!
ResoluteKraken - Being a go to encyclopedia, for real bro, you're awesome, thank you so much.
McChicken -  gear in cover photo / beta tester.
Frosty- Setting up the sever for the release.
Hoober - Gathering people against alpha for infield.
Others - thank you for supporting me in the streams, or joining us for the group beta test in the end of ep. 4.

Take a moment to subscribe to my Youtube Channel to keep your eye out for my next project:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT_VuD9aYqzq6l_9_GzcyAg

TRACK LINK (Full Res):
Mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/296tiuzio3amdgl/Spring_Creek_2020.pkz/file

Mega:
https://mega.nz/file/KxhknSRR#wzL41wJHbTv5GDi9cR23cx3OdhCL7NhoOgNs65K0_ck

LOW RES VERSION:

A couple details regarding the low-res version:
1) The file names are the same as is all of the race-data. This allows you to play with people who have the "full spec" version of this track.
2) You CANNOT have both versions of the track in your mods folder at once (at least I didn't have any luck with it)
3) The low-spec version has an updated track_image with the subtitle of "low-spec" if you choose to keep both on your computer for swapping reasons.

If there are any problems dm me in the discord, or comment here.

Link to Low Res:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0rp1u8iuxl8s40u/Spring_Creek_2020.pkz/file

Resolute Kraken

Good job! Really nice addition to MXB.  Glad I could help the little that I did.

Mulock22

This track is so much fun! It was a blast helping contribute in everything I could.

I challenge anyone to put in a 125 hot lap. Good Luck... :)

wildlonewolf

downloading the track right now. Look awesome from what i've seen. challenge accepted Mulock.

GDUBMX

very nice job mate, really impressed with this! you've done a great job at capturing the enviroment and making the track feel like a true replica. nice work AG, thank you brother.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

racermarco27

MXB17

Awesome job Agitato. Thanks for the track and the videos. Some great resources thanks man.

Hemi | SYS

Toppis55

Mattx

the track is straight up beautiful so congrats on your release... unfortunatly is unplayable on an amd gpu but i guess thats not your fault

Alpha31

Incredible replica dude, captured Millville so well. Appreciate all your time put into this incredible track dude, keep killing it!

UncleLiberty76

Dude great job! This is amazing work and I look forward to seeing your future products!

StoneRider

this is a really fun track. Very well done dude !! fire

jake hawkins12

is it ment to be hard to run or is it just me  :o  :o  :o

fridgedollar