• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:30:02 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

impossible to join a server

Started by brems294, October 27, 2020, 06:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brems294

Are there people like me who can't join a server at all since beta 15?

StoneRider

hey, wich bike are you trying to join with ?

brems294

mx1 mx2 oem 250 oem 450

nothing works. on private server I have the timout connection message and on the others even after 15 min waiting for connection always .. I admit I'm starting to get fed up with mx bikes, you pay a play or it is impossible to play in line.

brems294

after 25 min I have a bike mismatch message on the steam server

StoneRider

please remind that it is still under developement. also, all the OEM bikes have to be updated for the new beta, so you should ride the MSM stock bike for the moment. Aaand if you have the gios maxxis wheels installed, you have to delete it too since they also have to be updated.

brems294

tu est francais?
oui c'est en développement c'est sur, mais bon.. c'est chiant quand tu peux pas jouer en ligne.. j'ai tjr le problème de timeout connexion sur les server privé et ca c'était avant la mise à jour, je sais pas du tout quoi faire pour régler le soucis. pourtant j'ai cherché! 

StoneRider

ce problème devait être réglé pour cette beta. Essais peut etre de refaire une clean instal. Et sinon cherche la solution dans le forum en tapant IPV6 

brems294

tu utilise un vpn toi? oui j avais déja cherché avec ipv6 mais rien de neuf.

StoneRider

j'ai du utiliser un VPN mais depuis j'ai regler le probleme en bidouillant ma box. Je saurais pas te dire comment j'ai fais mais ca se trouve sur le forum. apres dans le changelog de la B15 il dit qu'il a fixé le probleme IPV6 donc tu devrais vraiment essayer de faire une clean install

brems294

oui je viens de refaire l'installation, c'est tjr le meme problème. je viens de me prendre un vpn. donc à voir. si la ca fonctionne pas, je saute par la fenetre!mdr

brems294

tu entends quoi âr désinstaller proprement? je viens de le faire via steam et avec le ficher pibso sup ainsi que dans steamapp. mais tjr le meme problème. le vpn n a rien résolu.

StoneRider

you should speak english so more people can help you. I'm sorry but i don't know what problem you have... it should be Gio's wheels

StoneRider

can you try again with no mods at all ?

brems294

no it's not the wheels, I deleted the file ..
yes I also tested without mods (bike and rider) because I have to have the tracks to join. and on some i need oem otherwise i can't join.
I know why I have the problem, if anybody has the same problem or we had the same problem, please let me know

brems294

I uninstalled and installed, without mods and tjr timeout connection on private server.