• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Resolute MXB Server Manager - v.1.5.32 (Update JAN 18, 2024)

Started by Resolute Kraken, November 08, 2020, 12:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resolute Kraken

v1.1.15 (01/30/2021)
  • Change for player list download - downloads updated list every 30 minutes (PRO only).
  • Application is compiled in 64-bit
  • Added status messages when starting/stopping servers and sending remote admin commands.

Resolute Kraken

v1.1.17 (01/31/2021)
  • Revert back to 32-bit.  Potential bug in 64-bit library.
  • Bug fix for remote connections showing empty track list on Event tab.
  • Potential bug fix for remote connections getting selected bike categories reset on Event tab.

Resolute Kraken

v1.2 Released

• New UI layout for server list - better UI response when you have many servers
  • Disabled configuration editing when servers are running
  • New status messages when sending remote commands
  • Various bug fixes

Resolute Kraken

Big release for PRO users - Live Timing window!

v1.3.11 (03/14/2021)
  • Live timing window (PRO only).
  • Limit max clients to 50 (game only supports this amount).
  • Fix for missing straight rhythm in track list.
  • Adjustments to various scroll bars.
  • Config is backed up to "backup" folder on open.  Saves the last 10.
  • Performance fix for download of player lists.

Resolute Kraken

v1.3.14 (06/13/2021)
  • Added "Both" option to the Export results tab.  This allows you to export both XML and HTML results together.
  • Added "Contacts" option to the Export results tab.  This writes collisions between riders and walls to the XML results.
  • Searchable track lists.  Type in the track list on the Events tab to search for a track.

Resolute Kraken

v1.4.0 (08/04/2021)
  • Check for MXBikes.exe when user selects install directory - prevent select of Steam version exe.
  • Automation tab (PRO ONLY) (auto-restart, rotate track, auto messages)
  • FIX: bike categories not updated for existing servers after modifying the app.config with new category.
  • Check MOTD for invalid characters: & " ; < >
  • Add Holeshot to Live Timing window (bottom)
  • Check for updates link in Help Menu
  • Updated documentation

For PRO users, be sure to check the new Automation tab.  You can set your server to restart every X hours.  This is useful when running an open-practice server that likes to bug out.  You can also set multiple tracks and have the server rotate when the server restarts.  Also included is the auto messages feature that will send server chat messages every X minutes from a list of messages that you set.

Resolute Kraken

August 11, 2021, 07:26:40 PM #21 Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 10:27:51 PM by Resolute Kraken
v.1.4.3 (08/11/2021)

• Fix for track list searches.  When trying to set multiple tracks and you would use the search feature, it would clear out the previously set tracks - has been fixed.
  • Fix for automated messages timing

Resolute Kraken

December 27, 2021, 01:41:28 AM #22 Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 02:15:08 AM by Resolute Kraken
v.1.5.0 (12/26/2021)

• Updated to .Net 4.8
  • Major rework of base code to support other PiBoSo games (future server manager applications).
  • MXBServerManager.config renamed to ServerManager.config - this will automatically be updated for you when you run the new version.
  • Added "Bike Categories" section to the Settings window - set your custom bike categories there now instead of the config file.
  • Verbose logging setting added to help troubleshooting MXB server crashes.
  • If remote admin call to shut down a server takes more than 10 seconds, a forced shutdown is performed to kill the process.
  • Changed code related to checking for already running instance of the application - this will hopefully fix the "object reference not set to an instance of an object" error.
  • Fix for application opening off the screen.
  • Potential fix for corrupted config files.
  • Removed debug logging of live timing data.
  • Changed settings to allow you to set port range to anything you want.  Reserved game ports will be ignored (ie MXB master server port or Steam client port).
  • Logging improved to include the MXB server name that the errors were for.
  • Disallowing special characters in first the characters of your server names - no one cares if you server is named "! My Special Server Look At Me"
  • Removed ability to re-activate PRO license when you don't need to - since people tended to try to re-activate a license for no good reason.
  • Monitor for orphan and crashed MXB servers - kills the process after 1 minute.
  • (PRO) Added right-click menu to live timing results screen to show rider GUID and allow copy to clipboard.  Use the GUID to add to your own ban list.
  • Confirmed holeshot rider name is displayed correctly on Live Timing screen.
  • Updated splash screen.

This was a major update for some of the core code in the system.  I've tested extensively and everything should work as it always has but if you have any problems, please join my Discord server for support.

Resolute Kraken

v.1.5.1 (01/01/2022)

• Bug fix: missing live timing data on server list tool tip
  • Bug fix: live timing open practice not listing riders
  • Bug fix: updating bike categories in settings window now updates the servers bike categories lists.
  • Added horizontal scrollbar on server info box so you can scroll to view server key "Show" button if window not maximized.
  • Donate/About screens split
  • Added file sizes to the Results/Replays grids
  • Added "Started" time to the server list tool tip info.  Shows time that server was started at.
  • Changed live timing error logging to only log the first error instance for a particular server so the error logs don't grow large.

Resolute Kraken

v.1.5.2 (02/21/2022)

• Integration of global ban list - https://blacklist.mxb-mods.com/add/
  • Display license key in License window after activation
  • Changed to download player list from MXB-Mods instead of Piboso stats page
  • Send new player GUIDs and name changes to MXB-Mods player list when they join a server
  • Added "Links" to menu bar with links to GUID finder and Global Ban list
  • Changed automated messages default time to 10 minutes from 5
  • Fixed live timing sorting
  • Added check for latest version with notification to upgrade if not using latest

IShotTupac269

Seems I cannot find my tracks, all mods and install locations are pointing in the correct place and my IP doesn't show since installing the new version.

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: IShotTupac269 on February 22, 2022, 12:26:56 AMSeems I cannot find my tracks, all mods and install locations are pointing in the correct place and my IP doesn't show since installing the new version.

Instructions for support are in the user manual and in this very forum post.

IShotTupac269

Yes, I have read them several times and that was how I got it working in previous versions. Now it doesn't even seem to recognise anything, pics below.

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: IShotTupac269 on February 22, 2022, 03:20:36 AMYes, I have read them several times and that was how I got it working in previous versions. Now it doesn't even seem to recognise anything, pics below.

Please join the discord server - I don't do support here.

Resolute Kraken

v1.5.3 (03/02/2022)

• Auto-update of banned players list on running servers.
  • Bug fix for hung process if shutdown when not starting app as administrator
  • Future upgrade notification includes button to open this forum post
  • Automatically update track list when tracks added/renamed/deleted in tracks folder
  • Tracks actual names are now pulled from the INI files and listed in the track list.  For locked PKZ files, the track name is updated when it has been started on a server - name pulled from Live Timing
  • User manual updated with license portal information and troubleshooting guide