• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:26:42 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Dope Boy Server

Started by wkit454, December 06, 2014, 04:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wkit454

I wanna get as many people in this server as possible, Mainly English people due to the French servers. ;D Just so we can step up the online racing a little, and all enjoy the game a little more. Because battling with someone is personally my favorite part of this game. The server will be on everyday at 8-10 EST but anytime before or after that if im playing it will be up.
Team Speak: lildickyotas.teamspeak3.com

teeds

Quote from: wkit454 on December 06, 2014, 04:08:39 AM
Because battling with someone is personally my favourite part of this game.
+1

If online and I see your server I'm there.....
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Nice one. I'll come in for a few laps if I ever see it up, I don't get a lot of free time.

wkit454

moto28

Ill be there aswell if its up and im able to make it.

teeds

What's your name online wkit454?

arnzzz

Hey teeds

I just saw you on Candy Town. I rage quitted after about 5 minutes lol. I really cannot get my head around that track, for me
that is BY FAR the most difficult track of the bunch. I find its difficulty stops me having fun :( When I get more consistent i think its got potential to be a really cool track to run.

See you round buddy :)

teeds

Quote from: arnzzz on December 15, 2014, 10:20:31 PM
I just saw you on Candy Town. I rage quitted after about 5 minutes lol.

Hi, Yea most seem to go that way shortly after doing about half a lap of that track lol, although someone joined after you that was able to do some clean laps and some tasty times. But yea it's a challenge alright, on the 250 there's a couple of doubles that are darn tricky to clear, I'm guessing it might be a bit easier on the 350? Catch you on another track soon hopefully, if I can drag my m8 off the toughest track out there (he always wants to run it for some reason - masochist  ;) )  it's very good practice though.

wkit454

JumPerr

teeds

Keep an eye on this list to see when he's running his server again http://stats.mx-bikes.com/servers.php It's not up right now but he does host up a few times a week, make sure you have all the custom tracks in order to see all available servers in the game.