• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:53:21 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[RELEASE] 2003-2006 Honda CR fleet [OEM treated]

Started by Yashi, November 18, 2020, 12:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yashi

November 18, 2020, 12:51:33 PM Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 01:28:30 PM by Yashi
Hello everybody!
Finally here is it! The base model is the Th3 ProphetMan's 450CRF that i had in my hard disc drive from maybe 10 years  ;D

I modified this model to make a CR250 2003 and never finished the job from now on.
I also used the CR250 from PixelMonkey 3. mostly as a reference since i never success a correct export, always broken vertices...
I finally get back my hands on it and finished the model, make some variations, and convert it to MXBikes.

What's inside: Honda CR 125 MX2 and SM2, CR 250 MX1 and SM1, CR 500 AF MX3 and SM3, and two weird little things i let you discover ingame!

All bikes received the OEM treatment, so should have a clean and competitive physic, and each bike has its own physic and visual specificities! Thanks to Asdrael for his nice and helpful tutorial!
It's not 100% finished, for example about brakes and will be updated in the future. Don't hesitate to give feedbacks and your settings if you get a good braking feeling, or if you have accurate specs of the breaking systems on this bike (like pistons diameters for example).

BEYER's sound pack is required!

I hope you all will enjoy and like it!

Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmFynRoK33UNhNsS8cRa9OXnBPyWvA?e=YdjYDZ
Template: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xcosjwl4sdr89na/Honda-cr250_template.rar/file
The texture should be renamed Honda-cr250.tga in order to work. (normal map name is Honda-cr250_n.tga), same name for all bikes.
The template is really bad quality, almost no wireframes... i hope you will be able to use it anyway!

Credits:
-model: base by Th3 ProphetMan
-other model from PixelMonkey 3. used mainly as reference.
-500cr sound by BEYER, thanks you!

Thanks goes to:
-Th3 ProphetMan and PixelMonkey 3. for sharing their models!
-Insane and Asdrael for their respective tutorials to make things like that happen!
-Insane (again?!) Asdrael (wait... what?!) Mulock22, Beyer and all the others people from discord for all the help provided!

EdoKtm21

November 18, 2020, 02:02:32 PM #1 Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 02:14:10 PM by EdoKtm21
Thank you, how should i rename the template to make it work?
and also, sound doesn't work

74med |GHOST

Hello buddy thank you for your amazing work :)

I have no sound on your bikes :(

Someone have same problem here ?

pacopastor34

Thank you for sharing this, I've seen in discord you've put a lot of work in it. Congrats Man!

Yashi

Thanks all!
Quote from: EdoKtm21 on November 18, 2020, 02:02:32 PMThank you, how should i rename the template to make it work?
and also, sound doesn't work

I will fix it in first post thanks, it has to be renamed Honda-cr250.tga and Honda-cr250_n.tga if normals are needed (same name for all bikes)

Quote from: 74med on November 18, 2020, 02:30:16 PMHello buddy thank you for your amazing work :)

I have no sound on your bikes :(

Someone have same problem here ?

yes the BEYER's sound pack is required for it to work! i noticed it on the mod page, but not here sorry!

EdoKtm21

74med |GHOST

Hi thank you very much for your answer.

I tried for several days to get the sound to work on the bikes with the beyer's pack, but it was impossible for me to get sound. I really want to try it on the bikes, but without sound I can't ride.

Could you please give us a little tutorial on how to get sound on your bike.

Thank you in advance for your precious help.

anger806

i am having no luck getting beyers soundpack to get this thing to make noise other than shifting and hitting the ground

74med |GHOST

Quote from: anger806 on November 24, 2020, 03:53:28 AMi am having no luck getting beyers soundpack to get this thing to make noise other than shifting and hitting the ground

:( Same problem as you  :-\

I tried a lot of different solutions and different sounds but always the same I only have the sound of the gear shift and the wheels on the ground.

EdoKtm21

Quote from: anger806 on November 24, 2020, 03:53:28 AMi am having no luck getting beyers soundpack to get this thing to make noise other than shifting and hitting the ground

Quote from: 74med on November 24, 2020, 11:01:32 AM

I tried a lot of different solutions and different sounds but always the same I only have the sound of the gear shift and the wheels on the ground.

Guys download it from here, it should start automatically and then once it's done you only have to paste the bikes and files that are inside into the mods/bikes folder
https://mxb-mods.com/mod/mx-bikes-oem-4t-and-2t-sound-mod-pack-increased-volume-of-other-bikes-v0-14-3-oem-bike-pack-ready

anger806

Quote from: EdoKtm21 on November 24, 2020, 08:05:30 PM
still no luck on 125,250 or even 500cc using other bikes files
Quote from: 74med on November 24, 2020, 11:01:32 AM

Guys download it from here, it should start automatically and then once it's done you only have to paste the bikes and files that are inside into the mods/bikes folder
https://mxb-mods.com/mod/mx-bikes-oem-4t-and-2t-sound-mod-pack-increased-volume-of-other-bikes-v0-14-3-oem-bike-pack-ready

Yashi

Technically the bikes should have the engine.scl and sfx.cfg in the folder, if not i will fix in next update, meanwhile you can fix it yourself: into the Beyer's mod, take the engine.scl and sfx.cfg from a 125 2s for the 125cr, and a 250 2s files for the 250 (500 has embeded sound technically)

Tomas Pospisil

anger806

Quote from: Tomas Pospisil on March 29, 2021, 04:08:27 PMHello can you please model a ronnie mac?
why dont you ask the creator of the 1997 cr250 that is in the oem pack? it would be alot closer of a model for what you're requesting