• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:15:58 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Pkz mods files trouble!

Started by austinlamunyon, November 25, 2020, 05:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

austinlamunyon

How's it going guys I have a question I cant seem to figure out, I've had the game for awhile I've downloaded a ton of mods but for some reason pkz mods never work for me. I have winrar so for most downloads I download then click the download and transfer folder to correct spot and that always works, unless its a pkz download. when a pkz download has finished I click to open it and my computer says "the achieve is either in unknown format or damaged". I've also tried to not open the file once its downloaded and drag it to correct spot and that doesn't work. For instance the paleta 2020 track is a pkz file for me and wont work.If somebody could help I would appreciate it. thanks

Resolute Kraken

https://mxb-wiki.com/pkz-files/

You should have no problems with PKZ files.  If you get the error that it is damaged that is because it is encrypted.  Try to download Paleta again.

austinlamunyon

I have tried download Paleta 6 or 7 times and get the same error message every time, and I don't know why.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: austinlamunyon on November 25, 2020, 07:38:04 AMI have tried download Paleta 6 or 7 times and get the same error message every time, and I don't know why.

Paleta 2020 is locked so you can't open it (it will say damaged but it's not). If you put it in Mods/Tracks or wherever your mod folder is it should work fine..

austinlamunyon

Thank you but I have also tried this and it doesn't work. I let it download and drag it straight into folder and it doesn't work.

Bway

I am having the same issue. I was able to download it before the update but now it doesn't work. I tried just dragging the file over it just seems to not show up

Bway

Has there been any fix or update on this???

teeds

The file is ok for sure. Are you guys putting the PXZ in the correct folder with all the other tracks?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba