• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:17:46 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

/ Dorno \ by PinouF

Started by PinouF, November 26, 2020, 12:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azertymx

Quote from: PinouF on November 27, 2020, 09:50:51 PM
Quote from: mcchicken on November 27, 2020, 09:28:37 AMSuch an awesome track dude! having a blast on it.
One thing i will say needs work though is the berms and ruts, they're a little funky with the game physics and really awkward. Hope to see more tracks from you!
Thanks for your feedback. I'll see if I modify the track for a V2.0 version ;)

Quote from: jake hawkins12 on November 27, 2020, 06:15:26 PMam i the only one where it crashes the game if i try it it testing mode
Try to re-download it, there was a problem in the first version I uploaded.

Quote from: Azertymx on November 27, 2020, 09:24:35 PMIl est ouf le track!
Dommage qu'il y a pas plus de trou de freinage et d'orniere mais sinon chapeau hâte de voir le prochain 😉

Merci :)
Je voulais un peu respecter le fait que le terrain soit "toujours lisse" IRL, j'ai même hésité à le laisser totalement lisse. haha
A voir, je ferais peut être une version V2.0 avec des ornières dans les intérieurs et des trous de freinage plus accentué ;)

Se serais top

iNsane

Btw., you really have to register the track to the stats database, so online laptimes will be counted!
http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=885.0

I believe there's some people including me who would love to battle for the overall record :D

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

PinouF

Quote from: iNsane | WW on November 28, 2020, 10:44:09 AMBtw., you really have to register the track to the stats database, so online laptimes will be counted!

I believe there's some people including me who would love to battle for the overall record :D

Of course.  ;D
But I don't know how to fill in everything correctly. Like for example the file: TRP. I don't have any  :-\

Asdrael

TRP and TRH are the same basically.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

PinouF

Quote from: Asdrael on November 28, 2020, 09:31:46 PMTRP and TRH are the same basically.
Ok, so if I understood correctly, it's the Trh_params.ini that generates the "code.txt", and it's this code that needs to be filled in?

Asdrael

When you run your .bat, it pumps out a code.txt. Contents need to be pasted in the field yes.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

PinouF

Quote from: iNsane | WW on November 28, 2020, 10:44:09 AMBtw., you really have to register the track to the stats database, so online laptimes will be counted!

I think it's done  ;D
I have a question, is your best time automaticaly registered or you have to click somewhere IG ?

tjokis

Played it for 3hours straight with a friend. Started off by saying it's a fun track to chill then with the terrain deformation it became so fun to race on it that we made over 80laps each! Thanks for the track I really appreciate your work.

tjokis

Wondering what are u guys fastest lap on the track? Just beat my personal best and i'm looking for a new target mine is 1.33.922

PinouF

November 30, 2020, 07:29:59 PM #24 Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 07:33:41 PM by PinouF
Man ! 80 laps, you'r crazy ! xD

I'm not so fast, I complete the lap in about 1.45 ^^

INsane talked about overall record, but I don't know how time recording works on stats.mx-bikes.com.

iNsane

Hey, you might want to check your track registration. It seems that that's the reason why records are not being count. :)

Screenshot_20201211-232646.jpg

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

PinouF

Thanks for your help, I guess I never would have guessed that! haha
It works now (But now there are TWO Dorno2017 in the list, I must have made a mistake again xD)

CBM Racing

Quote from: mcchicken on November 27, 2020, 09:28:37 AMSuch an awesome track dude! having a blast on it.
One thing i will say needs work though is the berms and ruts, they're a little funky with the game physics and really awkward. Hope to see more tracks from you!
I dont know about that? I would say he nailed the corners perfectly that is if you take the time to watch the comparison video he made of the MXB Track and the IRL track! They are just very large 180 banks no rusts nothing special about them they are actually perfect for people that steer with the rear wheel.

PinouF you did a spectacular job on this track it's technical, high speed, has big jumps, good corners, and it's wide. So many tracks in this game fall short when it comes to the width especially 3rd vs 1st person cameras this track nailed it. So choosing the inside or outside actually works and makes a big difference just like it should IRL. Hopefully, you keep making more tracks the same way!
Chees